diablo 2 Lord of Destruction

This is a discussion on diablo 2 Lord of Destruction within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; anybody know a place were i can dl it and get a cd key for it?...
Page: 1

Default diablo 2 Lord of Destruction

anybody know a place were i can dl it and get a cd key for it?

Obiwan

um im stupid what i do with torrent

RunIfYouCan

dl bit torrent mate...and btw diablo 2 sucks h43r: ...i speak this from experience ive played it for 1 year and now i hate it

diablo 2 reg wont work on my comp

antiriad

blizzard are pretty keen to make sure people buy their games unfortunately, its pretty difficult to play on battlenet with a cracked version unless your very very lucky.. might be an idea to search around the net for custom servers made by other people in your position who want to try the game out without paying for it.. though as a forewarning they do tend to fuxx about with the game code and make it an unatural experience.. but hey.. thats what the 1 player modes for aint it.

ps diablo 2 is a classic game, without it we wouldnt have many of the games we play today.. so lets show a wee bit of respect to the old fellow.. i look forward to finally hearing something solid about diablo3 other than "yeah were thinking about it".