Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Diablo 3

This is a discussion on Diablo 3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Buy a new one lol ... here it cost 9.99 € thats maybe 15$ xD just skip one month of ...
Page: 2

StoneColdAngel

Buy a new one lol ... here it cost 9.99 € thats maybe 15$ xD just skip one month of bronze prem and play D2 insstead of KO

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Buy a new one lol ... here it cost 9.99 € thats maybe 15$ xD just skip one month of bronze prem and play D2 insstead of KO [/b]
    I'm still leveling to 80 XD Plat for the loss..

StoneColdAngel

Why do you lvl to 80 if you quit KO next week when D3 will be released ^^

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

No one here plays regular d2 My LOD Disc is missing and I GOTZ THE NEEDZ TO PLAY!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Well, I won't quit KO, got some responsibilities to take care of and I play the game for the friends I have in it, not for the game itself. But nearly everyone in my clan is 80 or leveling to 80 cuz they're close, and so am I

I play KO but doesn't mean I don't have time for other games ^_^ But definitely feel that D3 > KO when you talk about games
    I also play cs:s, I work, I'll be going to school (college next semester) and of course have a social life h34r:

lawl still remember my first heart attack. it was from the butcher at diablo 1 i was 8 ScaReD

StoneColdAngel

Most scary was when i first entered 4th lvl and went to diablo.Those shamans debuffed me and I died instantly, was shocked for a sec when i entered and died :P

b1rdy

SeXe hasn't spammed here? lol. First Im i got when i logged MSN was his link to the game :P

Anyways It looks hot, GL to you guys who are gonna play it.

man the site is so laggy theres probably 10 billion people on it right now

ArminVanBuuren

Yeah lol, some people telling me "I'll play D3 when servers are down", but for me it's the exact opposite xD
    But D3 don't go down haha, D3 for life [/b]
    I think would be more like, playing StarCraft II when Diablo III ladder is down :P

No one here plays regular d2 My LOD Disc is missing and I GOTZ THE NEEDZ TO PLAY![/b]
    I do, but quite some days ago Blizzard had the idea of wiping the whole ladder servers, so we are now at low lvls again h34r:

I remember the most shocking moment in D2...when they released the Expansion set and I installed...then I was lvl 54 or something, and was playing Hell dificulty...then I just went to Normal to complete the 5th world, and at Mount's Arreat I found the freaking Ancients...they kicked my ass...24 times!!! :blink:

Banned

SeXe hasn't spammed here? lol. First Im i got when i logged MSN was his link to the game :P

Anyways It looks hot, GL to you guys who are gonna play it.[/b]
    Diablo III should be put in General Chat, and this forum renamed to diablo4life.
    I've been waiting for this announce for over 4 years now. Long wait huh?
    Finally gonna get 8 more years of diablo goodness. YES!!!!!!!

and to all those fuckers who were saying the convention was gonna be about WOTLK, GO fuck a goat! every1 saying they were announcing a NEW game, but no, they had to keep trolling the forums with his "its not d3, its wotlk" topics.
    HAHAHA! diablo fans always knew they were announcing it -_-
    so wow players can suck my dick, nuff said.

blizzard <3 :wub:

b1rdy

Diablo III should be put in General Chat, and this forum renamed to diablo4life.
    I&#39;ve been waiting for this announce for over 4 years now. Long wait huh?
    Finally gonna get 8 more years of diablo goodness. YES!!!!!!!

and to all those fuckers who were saying the convention was gonna be about WOTLK, GO fuck a goat!
    HAHAHA! diablo fans always knew they were announcing it -_-
    so wow players can suck my dick, nuff said.

blizzard <3 :wub:[/b]
    ahahaha there we go h34r:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I think would be more like, playing StarCraft II when Diablo III ladder is down :P
    I do, but quite some days ago Blizzard had the idea of wiping the whole ladder servers, so we are now at low lvls again h34r:

I remember the most shocking moment in D2...when they released the Expansion set and I installed...then I was lvl 54 or something, and was playing Hell dificulty...then I just went to Normal to complete the 5th world, and at Mount&#39;s Arreat I found the freaking Ancients...they kicked my ass...24 times!!! :blink:[/b]
    Wanna make new ladder chars?

StoneColdAngel

Make LOD chars and play with me ^^

Banned

I remember the most shocking moment in D2...when they released the Expansion set and I installed...then I was lvl 54 or something, and was playing Hell dificulty...then I just went to Normal to complete the 5th world, and at Mount&#39;s Arreat I found the freaking Ancients...they kicked my ass...24 times!!! :blink:[/b]
    Que realm juegas?
    Pense que era el unico peruano que todavia jugaba D2 LOD ladder todavia

Make a list the ones who play Diablo II LOD "AT THE MOMENT". pls :wub:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast