Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Diablo 3

This is a discussion on Diablo 3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; dont think that was on closed in singel player u could type /players 8 and it would be harder and ...
Page: 5

dont think that was on closed
    in singel player u could type /players 8

and it would be harder

and 2 chars is all u need a mage either blizzard ore meteor to do hell meph for farming

kibal

d2 was good d3 will be better i hope

but i hope they make it a bit harder because i could solo baal and diablo in a full game and that within 3-4 mins[/b]
    Obiously u dont play diablo since a lot .Cose since 1.10 patch (now they have 1.12) monsters are harder .Also xp is harder too.
    About bots etc...is old old game and they r baning bots instantly ,just tried use 1 (like 2 months ago) and got ban in like 20 min xD.

Obiously u dont play diablo since a lot .Cose since 1.10 patch (now they have 1.12) monsters are harder .Also xp is harder too.
    About bots etc...is old old game and they r baning bots instantly ,just tried use 1 (like 2 months ago) and got ban in like 20 min xD.[/b]
    when i was playing last summer, i had a hammerdin and a charged strike zon that could easily solo hell baal in a full game

kibal

when i was playing last summer, i had a hammerdin and a charged strike zon that could easily solo hell baal in a full game[/b]
    yah i didnt say u couldnt but is harder than before .

ArminVanBuuren

dont think that was on closed
    in singel player u could type /players 8

and it would be harder

and 2 chars is all u need a mage either blizzard ore meteor to do hell meph for farming[/b]
    Actually was closed...no more Player 8 or above since the patch 1.10, we are currently using patch 1.12 and still disabled, however, the monsters got harder to kill and give a bit more exp than before, but is still not enough but fairly ok (now I've gotta get back the Tyrael's armor and my Buriza T_T)

It doesn&#39;t matter anymore...I&#39;ll be happy as soon as D3 is released as long as there&#39;s a some kind of rogue (Assassin or Archer) and a Necromancer (I don&#39;t want a sissy Witch Doctor >_< )

DragonFire

<3 not so secret cow level!

Banned Senior Member

I&#39;m defenitly gonna try this.. have played d2 expansion for a long time online :lol:

Banned Senior Member

<3 not so secret cow level![/b]
    holy fuck it&#39;s Chris

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345