Did anyone buy an iphone?

This is a discussion on Did anyone buy an iphone? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; did anyone get one? Its a little over priced 500$ for a phone But it looks pretty awsome and i'm ...
Page: 1

GlassJaw

did anyone get one? Its a little over priced 500$ for a phone But it looks pretty awsome and i'm think about buying it when the price drops. Any comments cause i heard it doesnt work so well..

redbluegreen44

did anyone get one? Its a little over priced 500$ for a phone But it looks pretty awsome and i'm think about buying it when the price drops. Any comments cause i heard it doesnt work so well..[/b]
    Going to check out my friends iphone on saturday. He said that it was pretty good but not worth 500$. He also said the style of the phone is not that great and said its should be worth around 200-250$.

GlassJaw

i dont know some of the things look really cool but i dont think 3gb is worth $500 cause i&#39;d fill it way to quick. The thing that looks amazing about it is when your out or at home w/e and your hungry u just type what kinda food u want and it shows u the locations on the map and has the phone number and adress ect. i heard the internet connection is slow and you get locked into a two year contract with cingular <_< anyway when you check it out let me know