Did the goldfish really attack the giant squid?

This is a discussion on Did the goldfish really attack the giant squid? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; OMFG, can't be real.. Unless the goldfish's name is henry....
Page: 1

Banned

Default Did the goldfish really attack the giant squid?

OMFG, can't be real..

Unless the goldfish's name is henry.

Prime

I heard he did, and the goldfish won the fight.

Nassar

Nah dude, way I heard it his name was Hank, like that guy from king of the hill. He got wicked drunk in the 1v1 and started to try to use magic shield and accidentally kept spamming his hp pots so when the fight started he had no pots. Then the squid shit on him.

Reinhard

.... :mellow:

Banned

Henry was the last of the goldfish community, and when he was kamizad(the giant squid) who killed his family, he knew he had to take action.

He swiftly ran into kami with full force, but did nothing but make him laugh, the persistant goldfish didn't want to quit.

To be continued.

Nassar

Originally posted by Shard
    Henry was the last of the goldfish community, and when he was kamizad(the giant squid) who killed his family, he knew he had to take action.

He swiftly ran into kami with full force, but did nothing but make him laugh, the persistant goldfish didn't want to quit.

To be continued.
    :angry: fucking kami's... they're all in asia now too:-(
    What happened to Hank's turkish friend Achmed that gave him the level 60 char anyways?

TexAholic

FREE POST YA

DragonFire

are you guys high or something? what the fuck are you talking about? :blink:

inkubus

Henry's a personal friend of mine.