Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Did someone call "9 1 fun?"

This is a discussion on Did someone call "9 1 fun?" within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Id hit it....
Page: 3

Id hit it.

Psy

Where the fuck is my watermelon?! I have to go out today and buy some because you never delivered it!

dro said it im very sure of this

it was like

i wrote "i can't understand these teenagers nowadays"
    and he answered "me either they are allways up for ass to mouth stuff" or so ><

Banned Senior Member

He already admitted to me being right so it doesn&#39;t matter.. Plus he told me phantom edited his post for him to some random BS. gg[/b]
    aha, your wrong again Nilla... I haven&#39;t spoken to Dro in I dunno how long

sup Dro h34r:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ANSWER IT DRO, ANSWER TO THE PROOOFFFF[/b]
    Ok, first of all, since that is obviously an unrefutable fact, I&#39;m not gonna say anything about the pic, beside that is as funny as a kick in the nads to an 8 year old.

Second, that is NOT ass to mouth. This is ass to mouth. You silly twat

aha, your wrong again Nilla... I haven&#39;t spoken to Dro in I dunno how long

sup Dro h34r:[/b]
    And there it is, proven wrong! Not much emoboy, think I got the a1ds

it was like

i wrote "i can&#39;t understand these teenagers nowadays"
    and he answered "me either they are allways up for ass to mouth stuff" or so ><[/b]
    That is pretty much a quote from Clerks II, my little Forest Gump look alike VSP should be fella.
    Code:
    Randal Graves: Seventeen-year-olds nowadays are crazy. They&#39;re up for anything. They even like it when you go ass to mouth.
    Dante Hicks: You never go ass to mouth, Randal.
    Randal Graves: It&#39;s never my idea!

Banned

Dro, don&#39;t try to hide it.

NEXT TIME JUST DELIVER THE WATERMELONS!

Ok, first of all, since that is obviously an unrefutable fact, I&#39;m not gonna say anything about the pic, beside that is as funny as a kick in the nads to an 8 year old.

Second, that is NOT ass to mouth. This is ass to mouth. You silly twat
    And there it is, proven wrong! Not much emoboy, think I got the a1ds
    That is pretty much a quote from Clerks II, my little Forest Gump look alike VSP should be fella.
    Code:
    Randal Graves: Seventeen-year-olds nowadays are crazy. They&#39;re up for anything. They even like it when you go ass to mouth.
    Dante Hicks: You never go ass to mouth, Randal.
    Randal Graves: It&#39;s never my idea!
    [/b]
    I&#39;m srsly being for serious that you did post something almost identical to that Clerks comment.. i remember it BECAUSE dark was on vent and he read some topic out loud to me, and i SPECIFICALLY remember him saying you posted it. But yeah i&#39;m not lying or trying to make shit up now, i remember something nearly word for word to what "graves" says on that code.

it was like

i wrote "i can&#39;t understand these teenagers nowadays"
    and he answered "me either they are allways up for ass to mouth stuff" or so ><[/b]
    I&#39;m not alone

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

nonetheless, you are a noob for confusing A2M with tossing salad -_-

nonetheless, you are a noob for confusing A2M with tossing salad -_-[/b]
    bitch. i will give u a hot lunch if u don&#39;t stfu. go urban dictionary that one, ho.

Psy

woooooah who let the stink bugs in? Anyways, anyone hungry? Who&#39;s up for some milk!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ujIKAZWJMA

What is soccer? You must be referring to football. Girl&#39;s rugby is called American football in the rest of the world.

Psy

What is soccer? You must be referring to football. Girl&#39;s rugby is called American football in the rest of the world.[/b]
    Football is a contact sport. The players are required to wear protective gear or else they would only be able to play twice a year, as they would need to be treated for head injuries, fractures, and other wounds every 6 months between games. If this game were to be played in the UK, and without protective gear (Since you make fun of the sport for having so much), they would make it a mockery. You would put even more regulations on the sport and make it illegal to for instance tackle someone.

Soccer truly brings the fantasy of Peter Pan to life, where dozens of Twinklebell fairies and children are running up and down a field kicking a ball. The only maiming you see is the occasional kick to the balls or tripping over someone. If you want to make fun of an American sport, make fun of Hockey or Field Hockey. Even then, there&#39;s still more action in the Girls&#39; sport Field Hockey than there is in Soccer.

Banned Senior Member

The soccer I played was sometimes violent... and fun

Psy

There are varying degrees of fun. The EU likes to mock the sport (with that famous chick in a bikini wearing football gear running down a field pic), but they never say anything bad about soccer. To them it&#39;s like a religion, and to have football on their turf would start religious wars.

But I digress, rugby is a fine sport as well. I just prefer people lining up to tackle each other/push the other team back each play. It makes it seem like an accomplishment. Seeing players on the ground writhing in pain occasionally is a plus.

Banned Senior Member

Rugby is fun, it&#39;s been a few years since I played tho, we did it in gym class at my school but we only had a girls rugby team because the guys could join the football team.... yet so could girls if they wanted.... so for whatever reason they still never made a guys rugby team -_-

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast