Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Diez is fucking shite

This is a discussion on Diez is fucking shite within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I think 000000 is trying to prove a point that is being debated else where at the moment and pretty ...
Page: 7

I think 000000 is trying to prove a point that is being debated else where at the moment and pretty much the response he is getting is proving this point even more.[/b]
    Glad some ppl are smart enough to read between lines. Its pretty clear what was this about.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tuna like soy sauce, especially when it comes directly from inside my pants.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Glad some ppl are smart enough to read between lines. Its pretty clear what was this about.[/b]
    it was kinda obvious what it was about :P hence why most of us ignored zero and had our own convos

TunaFishyMe

tuna like soy sauce, especially when it comes directly from inside my pants.[/b]
    yummm white soya sauce...ive never seen this kind before

yummm white soya sauce...ive never seen this kind before[/b]
    not kękkoman, but still damn good. it has the right amount of saltyness and thickness... flows real good into your mouth like a smooth white chocolate fountain, waiting to ooze out the delights of mankind. errr.. soy beans.

Banned

hemaroids h34r:

TunaFishyMe

not kękkoman, but still damn good. it has the right amount of saltyness and thickness... flows real good into your mouth like a smooth white chocolate fountain, waiting to ooze out the delights of mankind. errr.. soy beans.[/b]
    mmm white chocolate...and you have to work for it too...its like a little surprise, you never know when its going to come so you have to play with a bit. For some reason, it really likes the tongue action

no... see... the real flavour comes out when you get the soy beans out of their skin... just have to pull them back and then smell the wonderful whatever.. so yea and then you lick it real slow to get all the juices flowing and damn you'll be getting soy sauce real soon.

TunaFishyMe

000 do you want some soya sauce?

Heh last night i made a bet that it would be at least 2 pages, and its 4 already!

For the more gullible posters here, this thread was a test of the ko4life mods consistency in ban policy, i was asked to flame. Its pretty sad how many people care so much about what I think, get a life perhaps.[/b]
    woah ur so cool! Only some1 with an amazing life like urs would think of doing this.

Banned

woah ur so cool! Only some1 with an amazing life like urs would think of doing this.[/b]
    Nah man he doesnt need to think about it, COMMON, he is an E-CELEB!
    he has 3 slaves to do the "I humiliate my self, BUT IZ A JOKE I SWERZ" topics.

tolgahan

owwww aga i fuck ARESSSSSSSS ,Full of ibnes. aq gel gel cypher okı ...
    and gay strangers who insult me and ask msn in pm FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU. ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... you ibnes suck my YARRAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK gel kanka gelllll kos..

O.o this one deserves 10+ pages and dont ban me .i have admin friend . devil is my kankı

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

If you want to make a post about administration inconsistency, feel free.
    By your explanation I presume you wanted to question authority, and not to incite war. I'll do you a favor and lock this topic, because it's obviously not what you wanted to do. If you'd like to question authority, overtness is probably the best way to go.

For the more gullible posters here, this thread was a test of the ko4life mods consistency in ban policy, i was asked to flame. Its pretty sad how many people care so much about what I think, get a life perhaps.[/b]
    It's pretty consistent. You're still around.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567