Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Do you even lift?

This is a discussion on Do you even lift? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; nevermind that lol....
Page: 2

nevermind that lol.
    Last edited by ilterates; 08-12-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Jajajajajajaja

can ask . 1

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Research Zyzz for bodybuilding motivation ! Used to be a skinny WoW nerd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sy6YxhZZSk

Banned Senior Member

To be completely fair,

Beer is honestly loaded with carbs and I am unsure why isn't it a damn athletic drink, except for the effects of the alcohol in it. But eh anywhore,

I am at about the same weight you're at, I am at 5% body fat however, and that is honestly just a lot of hard training. I eat like shit, and I mean.. like shit. Supplements do a play a role in my body and I have used them for about 4 years, whether or not they are a health concern, only time will tell. My routine for a daily day for me is simple:

I wake up at about 5:00 AM and take a 1.5 mile run to get my body pumping and ready.
    I return home, consume a protein shake, I drink Marked protein, and eat one of their bars, boom 75G of protein or so.
    I take my nutritional pills, i.e. multi-vitamins, bcaas, and so on.
    I then eat a rather decent breakfast, rather it be waffles or something, I try to incorporate protein some how in it, something like peanut butter or milk, or even both if I am feeling frisky.
    I then wait about an hour, for my body to get the food going through and so on.
    I then consume my pre-workout which is Cellucor pre-workout to give me that extra focus and energy to hit the gym.
    I then hit the gym for roughly 2-3 hours, and maybe even longer, it just depends on how the muscles are feeling.
    I overtain, and while most people will say don't it doesn't do shit, its bad for you bla bla bla, it really isn't all that bad and with as much protein as I consume in a day, I usually can knock the pains away and feed my body what it needs to recover.
    I work out, I then drink gatorade, or something to recover my electrolytes, i then presume to eat rather shitty, something with sodium, and so on.
    I drink about 3-4 gallons of water or so almost in a day.
    I go to my work, which results in more lifting and so on.
    I come home, and I go back to the gym for a small amount of time, hour or so, and that is just to do toning. Lots of reps, small weight.
    Go to sleep, repeat.

I am only off one day a week, sundays. I do this almost everyday, and I switch my workout routines up, and I have went up about 10 lbs in muscle in under 3 months or so.

RUN FOR A LONG TIME! and just keep going till u can't no more

Yes, try, it is good

Reminds me of the funny videos of Vitaly on youtube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12