Documentary Film - The Siege of Vienna 1683

This is a discussion on Documentary Film - The Siege of Vienna 1683 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Part 1 http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ogx3mPXy420 Part 2 http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4rCd5vBD4 Part 3 http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ap3MIAw7aQE Part 4 http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=YAb1YlKuko0 Part 5 http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=KguXIcI58N8...
Page: 1

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

It was long time ago who cares:S

ZumieZ

1683.. w/e

Arthurios

dont call it turkey pls ottoman empire is diff they fucked it up at first world 1 because of germany
    but still they pwned everyone before that and after that. Look how much country's where together against the ottomans the whole holy league against 1 country.

lucifer4

Jan 3 Sobieski is my great great great great great great grandfather

Michal_PL

Arthurios, whole Holy Legue was against Ottoman Empire, but even so Turks had bigger army and they still have lost.

70.000 vs. 138.000

This battle has broke Ottoman Empire, after it Ottoman Empire was never so powerful like it used to be before this event.

Arthurios, whole Holy Legue was against Ottoman Empire, but even so Turks had bigger army and they still have lost.

70.000 vs. 138.000

This battle has broke Ottoman Empire, after it Ottoman Empire was never so powerful like it used to be before this event.[/b]
    gratz

be proud on what your ansasters did 400 years ago
    seems to me u keep caring about it this day either u want attention ore u are jelous on turkey at this day

turks are very defensive about their nationality I don't think that the french still care about trafalger or waterloo, the british don't care about the war of independence. Maybe you should calm down and drop the nationalism, it's quite vulgar and it is a sign of a lack of class.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Besides, being proud that u killed god knows how many turks (and others) isnt cool. Its war, nothing nice in it, ppl die.

Nationalism=egoism. Egoism is only good for individual surviving, in all other aspects is causes shit.

Maybe you should calm down and drop the nationalism, it's quite vulgar and it is a sign of a lack of class.
    [/b]
    Frankly speaking you can not call this nationalism due to fact that national indetify in Turkey and Poland(I will use this short 'cause those country werent "Poland" and "Turkey" it was the First republic Of Poland/Lithuania and Ottoman Empire ) came two century after this war.This was the war of King of Poland and noblemans and Sultan of Ottoman Empire not polish society nor ottomans.Thats why its pointless trying to prove superiority of present Poland over present Turkey.

..and I agree with Zero its vulgar and pointless.I dont mind discussing with you guys about history coz I ve always been interested in history and I like it but do it w/o any negavite feelings.

u want attention ore u are jelous on turkey at this day[/b]
    I belive there is nothing to be jelous neither about Turkey nor about Poland ,probably he wrote it coz he still things that all whats wrong in this game its coused by Turks which is not true ,is it?

turks are very defensive about their nationality I don't think that the french still care about trafalger or waterloo, the british don't care about the war of independence. Maybe you should calm down and drop the nationalism, it's quite vulgar and it is a sign of a lack of class.[/b]
    yes we are and the british are still proud on what they did in ww2 so dont come with excuses like that that the british dont care, maybe u dont but lots of british do

Frankly speaking you can not call this nationalism due to fact that national indetify in Turkey and Poland(I will use this short 'cause those country werent "Poland" and "Turkey" it was the First republic Of Poland/Lithuania and Ottoman Empire ) came two century after this war.This was the war of King of Poland and noblemans and Sultan of Ottoman Empire not polish society nor ottomans.Thats why its pointless trying to prove superiority of present Poland over present Turkey.

..and I agree with Zero its vulgar and pointless.I dont mind discussing with you guys about history coz I ve always been interested in history and I like it but do it w/o any negavite feelings.
    I belive there is nothing to be jelous neither about Turkey nor about Poland ,probably he wrote it coz he still things that all whats wrong in this game its coused by Turks which is not true ,is it?[/b]

there isnt but comon bringing stuff up of 400 years ago i am not posting here how the ottomans councered constantinopel for example

wawh

who cares its long ass time ago

and even so... ottoman empire is dead and most of the countries wich were in it arent rich countries now :s

but maybe i get it in a way... you're proud of something wich was 300 years ago at his heights of power and will never be able to do again..

Michal_PL

It's Off Topic section so I don't know why you flame that I care about something that has happened over 300 years ago. h34r:
    And yes, I'm proud of what my ansasters have done in the past. ^_^
    I guess that Austrians just like you guys don't give much atention to the past, becasue 100 years after the Battle of Vienna they've participed Poland with Russians and Germans. -_-

Documentary Film - The Siege of Vienna 1683[/b]
    <- This is good.
    Poland > Turkey ^_^[/b]
    <-Thats bad.