Does anyone have Norton 360

This is a discussion on Does anyone have Norton 360 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i have norton 360 and every now and then it disables it self, in the settings so i can get ...
Page: 1

necro_

i have norton 360 and every now and then it disables it self, in the settings so i can get viruses and any given times, then around tmoz it will enable its self again

and i cant turn it on manualy, button doesnt work, i scanned for viruses nuffin. this is also a known problem to other users!

anyone know a solution

i haven't screwed around with 360 much but i do know if norton is disabled there is still some sort of protection around but that applies to when ur subscription runs out as far as wat your talkinga bout unno you should probly try google bro

necro_

yeah i found a few answers, and its just a known stupid problem that has not yet have a solution, well i found one solution

UNINSTALL /

gona install panda!!!

DragonFire

I really don't like norton 360, I would much rather some other sort of anti-virus, I have 360 on my desktop and I don't like it

daromeo

thats cuz norton sucks ass.

Banned

nortan is so shit...

go download the free versions of AVG/kaspersky

Robokill

I have so many problems with norton, the program is just horrible. It randomly unregisters itself and slows down my pc really bad. And if you still play ko, I remember it really slowing the load time

necro_

same shit happen to me Robokill, i dont recommend norton to anyone.. peaice of shit company like k2?

NathanAlgren

Norton sux

try to get NOD32 or sumthin like that

necro_

no ty i have panda installed very good and my computer runs smoother!