Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Does time exist?

This is a discussion on Does time exist? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ^^ I completely agree to what you're saying but.... Did time had a beginning or was it always there? Can ...
Page: 2

^^ I completely agree to what you're saying but....

Did time had a beginning or was it always there?

Can every human be inter-connected (This question is on the long post that I post-If you read it) with each other which alters our conception of time?[/b]

"time" as we know it is a measuring tool.
    much like a ruler, scale, what have you...

it measures "distance" in relevance to our lifespan and the rotation of the earth around the sun.
    its a self centered view, custom tailored for our own understanding....

for example...a house fly has a lifespan of 15-30 days and a giant tortoise has a lifespan of up to 175 years....their understanding of a year would vary from our understanding.

i think of time as being a "pulse"...being that its instantaneous.

for all we know, the big bang couldve just happened...it just depends on how we look at it.

You may have noticed that shadows are duplicates of 3 dimensional objects in all but one aspect. They lack a 3rd dimension, or that 3rd dimension cannot be detected by us. This adjacent, and partially detectable universe is nearly identical to ours. What if these coexisting multidimensional universes differed from ours in relation to their dimensional divergence? Nearby frequencies/universes are nearly identical, while highly divergent universes are much different.

i thought the post was ok...but the guy does a very poor job in arguing as shadows being part of another "dimension"
    with me, he kind of loses credibility with this and comes off as being too ambitious and overzealous...

shadows are formed because of unlit areas...im pretty sure every five year old out there will tell you the same thing...

TunaFishyMe

time is only mysterious to us becuase we are 3 dimension beings and time is 4th dimension. We cannot comprehend it but we can devise a system to measure it.
    a 2d system would not be able to see anything 3d so they would not understand it. it doesnt mean its not there
    look on youtuve for 10 dimensions its pretty cool

Xtr3m3

You may have noticed that shadows are duplicates of 3 dimensional objects in all but one aspect. They lack a 3rd dimension, or that 3rd dimension cannot be detected by us. This adjacent, and partially detectable universe is nearly identical to ours. What if these coexisting multidimensional universes differed from ours in relation to their dimensional divergence? Nearby frequencies/universes are nearly identical, while highly divergent universes are much different.

i thought the post was ok...but the guy does a very poor job in arguing as shadows being part of another "dimension"
    with me, he kind of loses credibility with this and comes off as being too ambitious and overzealous...

shadows are formed because of unlit areas...im pretty sure every five year old out there will tell you the same thing...[/b]
    I taught the same

QuIcK

Personally i dont agree with the way they look at it... there acting as if people think time is something you can see and touch and feel or w/e... saying time doesn't exist is like saying the foot doesn't exist... or the meter doesn't exist... it doesn't literally exist but its what we use to coordinate our lives. Those articles are saying people think they can go in the woods with a shotgun hunting for time or something. Just my opinion im no fukin theoretical physicist or w/e they call em these days...

Infinitemadness

poop. poop. poop. Ontopic: Time sucks.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

poop. poop. poop. Ontopic: Time sucks.[/b]
    Arschloch! Where have you been?

OH, and time is relatively.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I cant wait to see when they "invent" time particle. Prolly gona name this as Newton boson or whatever. Hmm did i tell u that i dont like quantum physics? :P

evilwevel

time's the same as god. invented by people.

therefore they do exist.

god as a way to conquer death and time to be able to measure life.

time exists cuz things get older. what we invented were the seconds/days/years etc to get some organisation.

No It does not. Its a way of organisation.

evilwevel

No It does not. Its a way of organisation.[/b]
    if it's a way of organisation it exists, otherwise you wouldn't be able to organise.

if it's a way of organisation it exists, otherwise you wouldn't be able to organise.[/b]
    Because wegive it the existence but for real it doesnot exist... i dont know if u get my point... if we arent here (in the earth i mean) do u think time still exist?

evilwevel

Because wegive it the existence but for real it doesnot exist... i dont know if u get my point... if we arent here (in the earth i mean) do u think time still exist?[/b]
    ofcourse not, but since we exist, so does time.

ofc it exists. how i could go 11 minutes to poo if it doesn't exist? imagine if time wouldn't exist. i'd go in a poo trip forever!

h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast