Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does Vandy vs Gator ever stop bitching?

This is a discussion on Does Vandy vs Gator ever stop bitching? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; every topic he post in.. hes always bitching about something.. anyone else notice this... when people sell stuff.. hes like.. ...
Page: 1

wish4godofdoom

every topic he post in.. hes always bitching about something.. anyone else notice this...

when people sell stuff.. hes like.. aww you cheater / hacker / duper

and when he rates stuff in the media.. hes like 1/10 you suck noob.. yeah... i dont get whats so good about..

kinda sad if you ask me...

ANYONE ELSE AGREE THAT HE CAN'T STOP COMPLAINING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Banned

i think we all agree. btw hey vandy i give u 0.1/10 so fack u
    wait...what was the point of this topic again?

Cocaine

Wow, quit giving him the attention he so desperately desires.

Banned

every topic he post in.. hes always bitching about something.. anyone else notice this...

when people sell stuff.. hes like.. aww you cheater / hacker / duper
    and when he rates stuff in the media.. hes like 1/10 you suck noob.. yeah... i dont get whats so good about..
    kinda sad if you ask me...

ANYONE ELSE AGREE THAT HE CAN'T STOP COMPLAINING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/b]
    show proof of mesaying that in media dumb ass

i complain because i have gotten warned for stuff that people are doing everyday and im not the only person complaing

lol hacker cheater duper wtf ? lol

LOL im totally laughing my ass off right now LOLOLOLOL dam this funny

you could have bitched in my thread of a links down but you had to make a new topic ? jajajajaj what retard man ^__^

show proof or stfu about me

dam im like TEZ peopel making topics about me like im a fucking rockstar !! :ddd

@ cocain i dont desire attention or i would be making alot of topics witch i have made what 4 ?

Robokill

show proof of mesaying that in media dumb ass

i complain because i have gotten warned for stuff that people are doing everyday and im not the only person complaing

lol hacker cheater duper wtf ? lol

LOL im totally laughing my ass off right now LOLOLOLOL dam this funny

you could have bitched in my thread of a links down but you had to make a new topic ? jajajajaj what retard man ^__^

show proof or stfu about me

dam im like TEZ peopel making topics about me like im a fucking rockstar !! :ddd

@ cocain i dont desire attention or i would be making alot of topics witch i have made what 4 ?[/b]
    yes baba go badcompany vent and we can laugh together at him :P

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=170726
    every fucking person bad mouthed this guy video read the post dumb shit
    you know all you people are assholes, you seen the first feedback say it sucks and yet you still WATCHED the movie..your fault so go cry to your mommy about i lost my life watching a tank movie when i knew there were bad feedbacks on it already

i didnt think it was boring or good i am netrual to the fact of i have seen worse andream videos then this that were boring as hell..all i can say is i tanked like you on a BP lvl 54 [/b]
    song 1 song 2 song 4 rocks
    it was good...ownage.. lots of ks.. [/b]
    nope i was second

the movie was good but your combo sucks when you need it the most, 1 party you had like light on you back of a base killing mage party i think that pissed me off alot since it was hurting my eyes,
    whats your items [/b]
    these are just a few replys i have made recently. i barley rate vids like 1/10 , i just say good video or boring or what ever man, your stupid and wheres your proof kid

5DollahSuckySucky

NO VANDY ITS NOT LEGAL IN AMERICA TO WALK AROUND WITH A DEAD CHICKEN ON UR SHOULDER.. LOL@VANDY RUNNIN AROUND AMERICA CHASING PIGEONS TRY'NA GET HIS LUNCH ON

Banned

Um, is it just me or is it ironic that someone makes a post bitching about someone else bitching?

DragonFire

NO VANDY ITS NOT LEGAL IN AMERICA TO WALK AROUND WITH A DEAD CHICKEN ON UR SHOULDER.. LOL@VANDY RUNNIN AROUND AMERICA CHASING PIGEONS TRY'NA GET HIS LUNCH ON[/b]

Your worse that he is..So fuck off. :angry:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Vandy rates me 10/10 oke

Banned

Vandy rates me 10/10 oke[/b]
    only when you naked h34r:

Banned Senior Member

I was mad at the beginning because he spams like a freaking attetion whore but then meh I stopped caring hes just a stupid kid seeking for attention and with each post you make about him he just gets what he wants

Banned

I was mad at the beginning because he spams like a freaking attetion whore but then meh I stopped caring hes just a stupid kid seeking for attention and with each post you make about him he just gets what he wants[/b]
    yeah you totally got me man you explained me very good man you must live next door to me bravo

if i wanted attention i would be alot more dramatic and making way more topics. only people whos making me famous and well known around here are you guys by making all these post and im loving it actually seeing all the love im geting <3

omg ur famous vandy, u got a mod who quoted your nick !

tolgahan

omg ur famous vandy, u got a mod who quoted your nick ![/b]
    we worship vandy. nvm allah. VADNY IS THE GOD (vandy dont get me wrong i dont hate you <3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast