Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does your Spouse/Significant Other make you mad?

This is a discussion on Does your Spouse/Significant Other make you mad? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok ill give you a story to start it off. She came with me to WalMart to buy WoW (the ...
Page: 1

Arrow

Ok ill give you a story to start it off. She came with me to WalMart to buy WoW (the chest which is regular WoW and BC) and the new expansion. Costs 85$ for all of that and she goes off on me. "How can u spend that much on a stupid game like that when you could be spending it on something else (her example was buying her dinner or a gift)?!?!?" Note that she JUST spent 140$ on clothes. The only things i have spent on games this year is Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for Ps2 and this.

So she made me mad but i still love her. Anyone else have stories like that? :P

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Just wait until she finds out about the monthly fee.

But seriously, next time just leave her at home in the kitchen.

Just wait until she finds out about the monthly fee.

But seriously, next time just leave her at home in the kitchen.[/b]
    Well she wont cause i have my own checking account so i can just use that to pay 15$ a month. :P And i will for sure next time lol. :P

Well she wont cause i have my own checking account so i can just use that to pay 15$ a month. :P And i will for sure next time lol. :P[/b]

Tell her to STFU and start playing video games herself. If that dont work, stop doing all the stupid shit shes asking you to do.

ohhh yeah. was having a meal with her
    and there was a bit of silence coz i just had a large mouthful and she was like
    'omg why arent u talking'
    'coz-'
    'dont talk with your mouth full'

zzzz

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

My ole lady made me mad when she said she was knocked up, I was thinking to myself " please come out black", but nine years later my daughter has kinda grown on me lol.. Women are expensive and nag the hell out of you sometimes, I think that's why god made men with short attention spans, so they're a lot less murders...

We've been dating for 11 years and have a wonderful daughter, so I guess I can't complain{at least when she is around I can't lol}..

evilwevel

next time do what most men do. nod, hum and continue thinking about anything you want :P

there's always a positive side, what would you do when you didn't have a girl? you'd be able to buy the game without problems, but you'll miss other things

if my spouse ever mouths off i just think to myself "what would chuck norris do?"

its working out pretty good so far

Bowtie4Life

The other night, my girlfriend went off on me at a restaurant for not sitting on the same side of the table...I mean c'mon...
    Other than that, nothing else that comes to mind. Of course, we aren't living together (yet) so I'm figuring that'll change as soon as possible lol

AphRaeL

my (now) ex 3 days ago

"are you sure you wanna do this?"
    Me: "uh, duh?"
    "hmmm, feels different then last night"

i uh, didnt see her the previous night

<.<

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

lol owned

You deserve it for being stupid enough to get married. Since the advent of condoms, marriage has had no purpose for men. If anyone told me what to do with my money I would kick them out of my place pretty quick.

ohhh yeah. was having a meal with her
    and there was a bit of silence coz i just had a large mouthful and she was like
    &#39;omg why arent u talking&#39;
    &#39;coz-&#39;
    &#39;dont talk with your mouth full&#39;

zzzz[/b]
    wýn.

neji

do mothers count xD ???

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Ok ill give you a story to start it off. She came with me to WalMart to buy WoW (the chest which is regular WoW and BC) and the new expansion. Costs 85$ for all of that and she goes off on me. "How can u spend that much on a stupid game like that when you could be spending it on something else (her example was buying her dinner or a gift)?!?!?" Note that she JUST spent 140$ on clothes. The only things i have spent on games this year is Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for Ps2 and this.

So she made me mad but i still love her. Anyone else have stories like that? :P[/b]
    say maybe if u put out ill buy u dinner
    BITCHHHHH
    lol jp marc

And of course Everyone has a lame Story Lol

i told mine how much i spent on ko with joel ( joel = lovesexydoyou friend in real life so she know him )
    lol she was like WTFFFFF is ammatter with you fuck video games. is this what you did last year when i was in school and u would stay up all night lol was like yup
    damn she was mad for a while now that i think about it ... :\
    eh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast