Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Doesnt this guy look exactly like Tez..

This is a discussion on Doesnt this guy look exactly like Tez.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I can see the resemblince, but it really isn't a "twin" per say....
Page: 2

DragonFire

I can see the resemblince, but it really isn't a "twin" per say.

Speed

i dont know how tez looks like but what turned out to be funny for me was he said that was a difficult song hahahaha what a joke :P , wonder what he says about any song from malmsteen or vai xD

can't be Tez... that guy has a talent :lol:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

actually 100% of what coolboy says is a lie and thats a FACT[/b]
    Get an IQ lol. Normaly it would be just a random and lame insult but in ur case it shows that ur condition isnt far from beeing a braindead

Banned

Get an IQ lol. Normaly it would be just a random and lame insult but in ur case it shows that ur condition isnt far from beeing a braindead [/b]
    your comment as usual never makes sense....have you ever read your own posts? :huh: 97% of your posts are un readable to the common person with common sense and a IQ over 40

yet another dumb comment from you

thanks for the addition

Banned

can't be Tez... that guy has a talent :lol:[/b]
    said the pot to the kettle :lol:

your comment as usual never makes sense....have you ever read your own posts? :huh: 97% of your posts are un readable to the common person with common sense and a IQ over 40

yet another dumb comment from you

thanks for the addition[/b]
    I merely tryed to point out that everyone with a normal brain activity would understand that 100% of what someone says (dont even care if its coolboy or not) CANT be wrong. 100% exsists in numbers. In real world nothing is 100% Also coolboys comment that 99% what u say is a lie is a bit exaggerated.

Besides, i think what i say b4 i post this. Also care to show 97% of my bs posts?^^ I, on the other hand, dont need to proove much that a person who is close brain shutdown may have a small impulse in brain that causes a strange reaction in subconsciousnes that smth that big, as coolboys post list, can be 100% wrong. When persons awareness is totaly offline and brain does last drastic steps to preserve itself (even may disable some secondary organs or nerve sensitivity) it couses really strange signals.

Well, its not my problem if some ppl cant understand what i say. I hardly will start to draw pretty little pics so that to make it clear now would i? :P

Relax, every time someone mentiones u it ends up with u quoteing tons of posts and flame like hell. Its humor kk? U still have this or it got K2'd? Hmm, even worse, maybe coolboy delvld it also h34r:

Banned

I merely tryed to point out that everyone with a normal brain activity would understand that 100% of what someone says (dont even care if its coolboy or not) CANT be wrong. 100% exsists in numbers. In real world nothing is 100% Also coolboys comment that 99% what u say is a lie is a bit exaggerated.

Besides, i think what i say b4 i post this. Also care to show 97% of my bs posts?^^ I, on the other hand, dont need to proove much that a person who is close brain shutdown may have a small impulse in brain that causes a strange reaction in subconsciousnes that smth that big, as coolboys post list, can be 100% wrong. When persons awareness is totaly offline and brain does last drastic steps to preserve itself (even may disable some secondary organs or nerve sensitivity) it couses really strange signals.

Well, its not my problem if some ppl cant understand what i say. I hardly will start to draw pretty little pics so that to make it clear now would i? :P

Relax, every time someone mentiones u it ends up with u quoteing tons of posts and flame like hell. Its humor kk? U still have this or it got K2'd? Hmm, even worse, maybe coolboy delvld it also h34r:[/b]
    i was not mad or imply anything other then most of your posts i read i cant understand cause your english is very broken.....its like you use a bad translator or some shit cause when i use one for spanish it never comes out right :lol: ...maybe you use one for english :P

Banned Senior Member

Its Tez.... doesnt he looks sexy in that video?

Banned

Its Tez.... doesnt he looks sexy in that video?[/b]
    a.q

dont hate me cause i am beautiful :P

Banned

lol :P

Well i dont think it looks that much as tez of the one pict i saw of him :P

And hes a good guy so uncoolboy (what ever) why do u always flame him? -.-

Banned

lol :P

Well i dont think it looks that much as tez of the one pict i saw of him :P

And hes a good guy so uncoolboy (what ever) why do u always flame him? -.-[/b]
    cause he likes sucking mocha chocolate tez balls :lol:

can't be Tez... that guy has a talent :lol:[/b]
    hahaha ownt..

he needs a red dot

i was not mad or imply anything other then most of your posts i read i cant understand cause your english is very broken.....its like you use a bad translator or some shit cause when i use one for spanish it never comes out right :lol: ...maybe you use one for english :P[/b]
    I know my english aint very happy all the time but im not using any translator, used dictionary few months ago to get some hard word but not more. Well, sry that english aint my native language. But problem inst in my grammar. Its u. This is the way i speak, well or a mixture of turklish and thorklish in clanchat. I could help u but im not gona send cash to u so u can hire a home tutor.

And i have nothing personal against u :P To me ur just an amusing talkative cheater.

Banned

I know my english aint very happy all the time but im not using any translator, used dictionary few months ago to get some hard word but not more. Well, sry that english aint my native language. But problem inst in my grammar. Its u. This is the way i speak, well or a mixture of turklish and thorklish in clanchat. I could help u but im not gona send cash to u so u can hire a home tutor.

And i have nothing personal against u :P To me ur just an amusing talkative cheater.[/b]
    never cheated <_<

and your right if you send me some cash i will hire a home tutor...one with nice ass and nice tits :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12