Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Domino's

This is a discussion on Domino's within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Anyone here work at Domino's pizza? or Pizza Hut? I got a question... If i get into argument with a ...
Page: 1

Banned

Anyone here work at Domino's pizza? or Pizza Hut? I got a question... If i get into argument with a delivery guy or give him a shitty tip do they black list you?

Because i cant tell if its bad luck or not but i ordered pizza yesterday from domino's. One small peperoni and one order of cinnamon sticks the total was about $17/18. What happen was when i ordered the pizza i was at workgoing home, and the guy on the phone said the delivery guy would be at my house in about 30 or 35 minutes. So im like Okay ill make it in time before he gets there. I get home about 15 minutes after the call for the order was made. I come home and notice a delivery guy hanging around at my door. So i was like "yo, wassa man" and he was like all srsly on his phone like "your late, i waiting 5 minutes" - in his little accent. He was calling the main domino's where he works at, im not sure why, but if i had to guess there is some sort of late fee? so i was like wtfux man "you guys said 30-35 minutes its not my fucking fault" *i pull out my phone and show him the call time*. So he just goes quite and gives me the pizza and the cinnamon sticks. SOOOO im like okay what ever man the total was $17/18 and give him $23 and im like keep the change. He says thanks and leaves.

OKAY today(day after first delivery) i ordered again, three orders of Cinnamon sticks this time and the total is $16. I get knock at the door, and its the same guy. Right now i was like fuuuucckkkkk he did something to my food. I give the guy $20 even (4$ tip).So im chilling with my friends and i tell them to check their food just encase because of what happen last time. Surprise, Surprise someone spots a faint little black dot in their sticks, a closer look and a turn of the finger reveals a dead fly in our food. Well at this point im disgusted out of eating anything and furious at the same time. I call them back and complain to the manager, and all i get is another order of fucking cinnamon sticks wtf?

Its not like i gave 36 cents tips i gave him 4-5 dollars both times, so wtf did i get black listed?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I like pizza.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I think it was just the guy, not a blacklist. I doubt they'd go to that much trouble just to fuck with asshole customers.

Thats not blacklisting. When I was at a navy acadmey over the summer we ordered dominos and 2 times we gave the delivery guys like 1$ in tips and they stopped delivering to us.

CurryLoverr

lmao wow that sux i would fuking sue dominos for that..get like 1 mil and buy us all level 80 charachters

seems like this question is directed to me (been workin at dominos for like 2 years now)

When i see an address that i recognize and know they dont tip good,
    i say to myself, fukin gay but i dont do anything about it, at most ill just not smile give them the pizza take the money and walk away, but then again im a nice guy

as for the black list,It might of just been a personal thing, or ur dominos is probly just a peice of shit store that doesnt care for their customers.

But yea its a piss off when your not at the door when we get there (understanding its not your fault u were givin unaccurate timing/they never are actualy gonna be accurate) and if he wasnt a tard he woulda calld your phone when he realized no one was home.

Probly just a prick though :P

and there is a spot to put comments on the customers file, (at least at my dominos)

Hey cutie Senior Member

i used to work at dominoes, got fired cuz i ate the brownies LOL

but i used to deliver if it was close by, and I NEVER got tips...NEVER

maybe cuz im black?

seriously, i doubt there is a blacklist, cuz here in australia no motherfucker gives ANY tips, or is rude. So we're all just used to taking it in the ass like a real man. shit happens. oh and plus if ANYONE complains to the manager, we're done, managers dont take shit from no one beacsue there are always others who are more then willing to take the slot.
    its fucked up.

wawh

why tip when you get paid for it?

oke.. i understand if you have to pay 19 euros and you give 20 euros.. you naturally say keep the change (or atleast i)

BUT giving extra money.. thats just weird for me

Next time if you don't want a fly in your pizza order pick-up not delivery lol.

Boyce

OMG PIZZA DRAMA LULZ

he jerked off in it and now your gonna die

ypu should worry about (did he spit on your pizza or no )

he jerked off in it and now your gonna die[/b]

you cant die from jizz,

silly frawst, or you woulda been dead long ago

sounds like a personal thing ive had the same 3 drivers deliver my pizza for 5+ yrs now from pizza hut and if something gets messed up on the time or w/ the food they personally fix it D:

one time one of them was just 5mins late and gave me 1 large pizza, 1 med. pizza, and a 2 liter free :X another of my regular drivers was 10mins late got a family pack for free D: maybe youre just not people friendly snootchie =[

J

You should've made a sig for them and maybe they would have given you a free pizza.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast