Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

don't mess with belgians

This is a discussion on don't mess with belgians within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe 2 words that clearly describe you lol... just cause you lost the argument in the other ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    2 words that clearly describe you lol... just cause you lost the argument in the other topic doesn't mean you have to hate.

Oh jeez I said it's nothing special as I've seen it done a few times before.... OH EM GEE, that's a retarded statement right there. ... cry me a river

Naw (wrong again! lol) your just an idiot and I'm amazed at the stupid garbage that comes out of ur melon over and over, here there and everywhere lol. Hard to believe people like you exist.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Kut allochtoon
    .................... ^^

falcon kick!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Naw (wrong again! lol) your just an idiot and I'm amazed at the stupid garbage that comes out of ur melon over and over, here there and everywhere lol. Hard to believe people like you exist.
    lol... what can i say, i one in a million, and ur just a common douche bag

lol... what can i say, i one in a million, and ur just a common douche bag

More idiotic drivel from the master of spew. I really wish you were bright enough to see how stupid you look on these forums...one day, one day lol.

More idiotic drivel from the master of spew. I really wish you were bright enough to see how stupid you look on these forums...one day, one day lol.
    bright enough? lol... says the guy that has accomplished what in life? nothing? or close to nothing?... and yet you wanna compare urself to me who has had much more accomplishment and yet to have more of it

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Kut allochtoon
    what got this to do with allochtonen?
    and english forum u need to write english not dutch

Banned

Rad , he will never realize how foolish he looks on the forums ( I bet in real life as well ) because he's delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Lev0 View Post
    what got this to do with allochtonen?
    and english forum u need to write english not dutch
    The guy who kicked is an allochtoon - no disrespect from my side tho levo.

bright enough? lol... says the guy that has accomplished what in life? nothing? or close to nothing?... and yet you wanna compare urself to me who has had much more accomplishment and yet to have more of it
    Again if you only knew how wrong AGAIN you are lol. Poor soul, lost and dumb as a box or rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    Rad , he will never realize how foolish he looks on the forums ( I bet in real life as well ) because he's delusional.

Totally. No psychotropic drug strong enough to crack this nut. Loony tunes.

Cool

what a dorky hat

as for the stripped shirt guy... seems like a kik boxer, so nothing special
    Dont think he's a kickboxer.. i think more of Karate or something in that genre. Cuz you can see him locking his fist after the kick.
    1 next to his hips and the other forward and low, thats a karate stance.

That was awesome, how the hell did he even think of doing that.. my reaction would just be jumping on his neck and take him down. but he swings his legg.. BAMMMMM IN THE FACE.. and keeps walking like nothing happened. At the end he was loling and saying ITS GONNA BE ON TV, he was so happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Dont think he's a kickboxer.. i think more of Karate or something in that genre. Cuz you can see him locking his fist after the kick.
    1 next to his hips and the other forward and low, thats a karate stance.

That was awesome, how the hell did he even think of doing that.. my reaction would just be jumping on his neck and take him down. but he swings his legg.. BAMMMMM IN THE FACE.. and keeps walking like nothing happened. At the end he was loling and saying ITS GONNA BE ON TV, he was so happy lol
    Didn't even see that, I only saw the kick and knew that was it so I quit. But yeah looked at it again, and saw the stance, so you're right.

On the other hand for the 2 butt buddies, you sure do hate me enough lol, I just left on this side of the computer at the idiotic posts you guys make.... YES YES that makes me very insane and delusional as you guys say.

Didn't even see that, I only saw the kick and knew that was it so I quit. But yeah looked at it again, and saw the stance, so you're right.

On the other hand for the 2 butt buddies, you sure do hate me enough lol, I just left on this side of the computer at the idiotic posts you guys make.... YES YES that makes me very insane and delusional as you guys say.

You're that way all on ur own, don't blame us for short comings.

You're that way all on ur own, don't blame us for short comings.
    I don't blame u 2 for anything lol. On one hand we have you, a guy that lost an argument in the other topic and I guess hates my guts for it... and on the other hand a much more valid reason for hatred of that Jewish fag, is because 1 time he emod out cause I never added him to war parties, and left clan., and recently I kicked him out of my clan... simply both hating my guts lol. But I love haters, it has a good feeling behind knowing that people hate you, either from jealously or whatever it is.

I don't blame u 2 for anything lol. On one hand we have you, a guy that lost an argument in the other topic and I guess hates my guts for it... and on the other hand a much more valid reason for hatred of that Jewish fag, is because 1 time he emod out cause I never added him to war parties, and left clan., and recently I kicked him out of my clan... simply both hating my guts lol. But I love haters, it has a good feeling behind knowing that people hate you, either from jealously or whatever it is.

I don't hate you, you didn't beat me at anything and never will, you have no aspect of life that I would EVER be jealous of lol. I just simply posted that what you say is so ridiculous you look like an idiot every time you post anything. I don't hate idiots, I feel sorry for them, although when I berate you for your stupidity I feel like I'm kicking the dog lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast