Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

don't mess with belgians

This is a discussion on don't mess with belgians within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yeah Don't fuck with the Arabs!!...
Page: 3

Tristan

Yeah

Don't fuck with the Arabs!!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    I don't hate you, you didn't beat me at anything and never will, you have no aspect of life that I would EVER be jealous of lol. I just simply posted that what you say is so ridiculous you look like an idiot every time you post anything. I don't hate idiots, I feel sorry for them, although when I berate you for your stupidity I feel like I'm kicking the dog lol.
    lol sure kiddo... just by ur first post at saying "everything you say is retarded" even though it was a response to one sentence that was simple and understandable... just shows how much of a hater you are. But as I said, haters gotta hate, so continue on.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol sure kiddo... just by ur first post at saying "everything you say is retarded" even though it was a response to one sentence that was simple and understandable... just shows how much of a hater you are. But as I said, haters gotta hate, so continue on.

Ya here's what you said about this post:

what a dorky hat

as for the stripped shirt guy... seems like a kik boxer, so nothing special

You still don't see what an idiot you look like. "Ya bro dorky bro, ya bro nothing special bro..." moron lol.

Ya here's what you said about this post:

You still don't see what an idiot you look like. "Ya bro dorky bro, ya bro nothing special bro..." moron lol.
    haha that sounds moronic? Who disagrees that this isn't a dorky hat? It's one of those hats that my little cousin wears, who's 3 years old... and this guy is all tough and yet wearing it. Simple opinion expression, and in a way of saying, that even I would have picked on him if I did the prank. As for the kick, I'll say it again, nothing special as I compared it to my uncle who was a kick boxer and have seen him do it many times in matches and other kick boxers doing it as well... it's not rare you know? But you wouldn't I guess since it seems like you spend most of your time hating on people then actually going out and experiencing such things. So, overall, I think right about now someone feels like a really big retard lol.

Cool

Get a room you 2.. and give eachother some high kicks till one of you is KO

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Yeah

Don't fuck with the Arabs!!

Yeah cuz if we do we get called racists, but if they fuck with us it's normal

Life in Brussels is so weird.

Funny thing is, I think it was posted on this website before, that most of the European countries, such as Belgium within a few decades will turn into mostly Muslim... that's from the prediction of course.

haha that sounds moronic? Who disagrees that this isn't a dorky hat? It's one of those hats that my little cousin wears, who's 3 years old... and this guy is all tough and yet wearing it. Simple opinion expression, and in a way of saying, that even I would have picked on him if I did the prank. As for the kick, I'll say it again, nothing special as I compared it to my uncle who was a kick boxer and have seen him do it many times in matches and other kick boxers doing it as well... it's not rare you know? But you wouldn't I guess since it seems like you spend most of your time hating on people then actually going out and experiencing such things. So, overall, I think right about now someone feels like a really big retard lol.
    You again, have no idea what you are talking about. Who cares if it's "nothing special." This is my point, you don't even see how stupid you look or maybe "dorky" would make some impingement on your vocabulary, yes, you are the one who should feel like a retard and in fact you are completely socially, emotionally and mentally retarded lol.

You again, have no idea what you are talking about. Who cares if it's "nothing special." This is my point, you don't even see how stupid you look or maybe "dorky" would make some impingement on your vocabulary, yes, you are the one who should feel like a retard and in fact you are completely socially, emotionally and mentally retarded lol.
    LOL, yes I am socially, emotionally and mentally retarded,... as you see I'm 100% admitting to it LOL... so what now? got some other words up ur sleeves that you want to point out,.. cause sorry to say, that wasn't enough... u'd have to hit me with a full dictionary of words to actually hurt me

Cool

Funny thing is, I think it was posted on this website before, that most of the European countries, such as Belgium within a few decades will turn into mostly Muslim... that's from the prediction of course.
    Muslims are planning an attack on Europe thats why.. They are slowly infiltrating Europe and by the time they think they are ready for a full scale attack , We will take over Europe..

PSą : America is our next target

PS˛ : j/k

PSł : no really..

PS⁴:

PS⁵ : j/k j/k j/k j/k

PS⁶ : I don't care if Europe will be mostly Muslims.. cuz i will move to Japan in few years

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    The guy who kicked is an allochtoon - no disrespect from my side tho levo.
    no offence taken from u

but just his reaction
    someone gets jumped, the guy runs
    this guy helps with a kick

and the sirs comes with a comment so godly
    i just wowed

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Chuck Norris style.

LOL, yes I am socially, emotionally and mentally retarded,... as you see I'm 100% admitting to it LOL... so what now? got some other words up ur sleeves that you want to point out,.. cause sorry to say, that wasn't enough... u'd have to hit me with a full dictionary of words to actually hurt me

I just wanted you to know that people really think of you, I am glad you finally see the point instead of making weak minded excuses for the things you say.

I just wanted you to know that people really think of you, I am glad you finally see the point instead of making weak minded excuses for the things you say.
    I guess you just don't understand,.. you really think I care? lol... It just sad how much you try to bring me down, yet the failure in every single of your posts gives me more ego to come back and post on this topic.

I guess you just don't understand,.. you really think I care? lol... It just sad how much you try to bring me down, yet the failure in every single of your posts gives me more ego to come back and post on this topic.

I don't have to think, I know you care judging by the effort to invent lies, excuses and explanations to make up for your short comings and social ineptitude. If you think for a second any of us think you have real pride, your as delusional as the rest of us believe you are lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast