Don't trust game videos too much..( bored )

This is a discussion on Don't trust game videos too much..( bored ) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just wanted write some crap ( bored at work ). Anyway I have seen lotsa archer videos and ppl ...
Page: 1

I just wanted write some crap ( bored at work ). Anyway I have seen lotsa archer videos and ppl write there omg you are best archer ever...some of those videos show really crappy skills including mine :P Actually only one archer video showed nice skills was Onfire's last volume 4. There was nice skills, I would say he is really good just based seeing what he does on his video, but then best archer I have ever seen Doc1 never made video, also many other gg never made videos like Mario, Schaff etc. They would kick those so called archers any day, no matter how much ap those guys have.

I just don't like when credits go to some unskilled n00b who has +2200 ap with really amazing ętams and only thing he does on video is shoot far and if he/she ever duels, it would be discrase to loose with that kinda items. Btw I don't mean Onfire, because he DOES have skills

It's not so much problem with other classes, because like sins it's easy to see if someone has skills or not or any other class who uses compo. So few people know what to look about archer videos, it's not about kill, it's how you kill. Anyone can press darkpursuer and make kill. It takes good archer to make it art ( styx use+potting time+tactics+being crazy enough to play char only few people appreciate ).

Too bad some of the best archers never made videos

Ok now I got this out of my hearth, so I can go back to work :P

tell me the Phone number of your boss.. i gotta talk.. NO PC FOR FAGYAR WHILEST WORKz0R

why post this at off topic waggy ?

hotautism from olympia was great archer personally i dont see point of playing archer if gm is jus gunna ban u legit or unlegit

why post this at off topic waggy ?

hotautism from olympia was great archer personally i dont see point of playing archer if gm is jus gunna ban u legit or unlegit[/b]
    They didn't ban me :P Well eerm they did but not while I was playing :blink: Altough one gm told me that James wanted to ban my ass, because he tought I was annoying him :blink: :lol:

Off topic because, if I would have posted this to general, there would be 283 flames blaagablaaga things how archers only ks, archer's have no skills and then 0000000 telling I suck and then whole topic would have been ruined. Have you guys ever noticed that sometimes offtopic posts make a lot more sence and mostly real forum trolls only read these

Alligator I am allowed to use net when there is nothing to do, so pls do call my boss and tell that I was making topics on forums using english and he would be glad because I wasn't doing nothing exept picking my nose :lol:

Have you guys ever noticed that sometimes offtopic posts make a lot more sence and mostly real forum trolls only read these [/b]
    as long as were not talking about guns +1 xD

and i was talking about me i decided to start leveling when i was on oly and first day lvling in my chit 8 and horn xbow +9 i was banned by a dumb ass new gm cuz i was "running and shooting" i got unbanned immediatly almost but still bow is jus asking a gm to look at u

razzy

but still bow is jus asking a gm to look at u[/b]
    that is if their ever on