Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

dont let this be you

This is a discussion on dont let this be you within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; did u watch the video, the kid didnt know what "financially" meant.. god help their kid :S...
Page: 3

Stronger

did u watch the video, the kid didnt know what "financially" meant.. god help their kid :S

hahahaha he might not even be the father. It's sad how desperate kids are that they all slept with that ugly girl. I can't wait to see them on Jerry springer or Maury. :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

That's some strong sperm right there. He's full of little Michael Phelps!

Bowtie4Life

i played rs when i was young too but i grew up with 2 older brothers and their friends because there weren't many kids my age at the time so i learned alot!

but tbh this is not crazy at all he just looks very young for a 13 year old when i was 13 i passed for being 15 or 16 and i remember this like it was yesterday because when i played baseball opposing coaches always would bitch about me playing even in tball they made my coach pitch to me it sucked

but i know women from my church and my extended family whose daughters are like 10-12 and their only like 25-30 . if this kid didn't look so young and it was a 13 year old girl and a 15 year old boy it wouldn't be getting nearly as much attention because this shit happens all the time
    exactly dude if the girl was a hot lil 15 year old ... this topic would be 100% different[/b]
    Well put, its not like this doesn't happen every day. The only reason this was covered was because of the shock value of how young the boy looks, I mean he doesn't look any older than 9-10! I have a friend who is 18 and her dad is 31-32, and they both are completely normal. I can tell that sometimes they do struggle here and there, but overall I can see that they have a normal everyday life. But thats the news for you...

Offtopic, but I had the same thing happen to me private I was big for my age when I was younger, I/my coach always got hassled for playing me, even though I was in the same age group. My dad started carrying around my birth certificate, just to get them to shut up. I use to pitch (threw kinda hard, harder than what was normal i guess) and a team actually forfeited cause the other coach didn't want his team to get hurt :S I was too young at the time, so I didn't really fully get the concept of what they were accusing of me, all I wanted to do was play

Xtr3m3

Pathetic and sad -_-

And the kid made a bad choice on the girl(no offense)...that happens when you are desperate I guess LOL And it seems she has been with 8 more dudes! What a hoe! And a bad looking one too :lol:

Great title OP 8) This will be a message to all those young kids out there:"Don't be silly, protect your willy" :lol:

Baka baka baka! -_- baka!

Banned

Pathetic and sad -_-

And the kid made a bad choice on the girl(no offense)...that happens when you are desperate I guess LOL And it seems she has been with 8 more dudes! What a hoe! And a bad looking one too :lol:

Great title OP 8) This will be a message to all those young kids out there:"Don't be silly, protect your willy" :lol:

Baka baka baka! -_- baka![/b]
    It happens when you're drunk too

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Today, I've read that two kids more (14 and 16) are claming that one of 'em (3 kids) is the real father, wtf ....

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

at 13 i would hump anything that moves ............... GJ Kid, dont feel ashamed for shagging the gothic Shamu

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

26 year old grandparents ftw!

That boy is just a little baby himself...how could that girl do something like that to him? Poor thing prolly didnt even know any better. =X

Cassie

See if he was playing KO this would of never happened....

Banned Senior Member

Today, I've read that two kids more (14 and 16) are claming that one of 'em (3 kids) is the real father, wtf ....[/b]
    yup, and apparently the 16 year old had consent of the girls parents, so they already knew their prob thrn 14 year old daughter was sleeping around

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i swear i woke up to the radio saying this baby faced kid was the father cos they did a test..

Xtr3m3

at 13 i would hump anything that moves ............... GJ Kid, dont feel ashamed for shagging the gothic Shamu[/b]
    ROFL! :lol:

if I was the kid parent I would prob dig a hole and bury myself

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast