Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont you hate it?

This is a discussion on Dont you hate it? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; When everytime a teenager does something they blame it on video games, im fucking sick of it...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

When everytime a teenager does something they blame it on video games, im fucking sick of it

Banned Senior Member

because like 90% of teenagers ( boys at least ) play some kind of video game at some point?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

When everytime a teenager does something they blame it on video games, im fucking sick of it[/b]
    yea, im like knightonline tought me how to smoke a bowl mom Please Dont take it away?
    psh nah i dont think teenager goes into this one
    its more like "NERDY KIDS" who trying something new...

Banned

yea, im like knightonline tought me how to smoke a bowl mom Please Dont take it away?
    psh nah i dont think teenager goes into this one
    its more like "NERDY KIDS" who trying something new...[/b]
    like you?

Robokill

I remember a while back when some guy committed a bunch of murders and blamed it on grand theft auto...then they wanted to pull GTA off the market...stupid.

some teenager hung himself while listening to adams song by blink 182 when it came out

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I thought it was Marilyn Manson's fault?

no it was Rick Astley's fault

i heared some one killed him self cuz the clan he loves disbaned and he had nps donated in :lol:
    my turky friend told me idk if it is true or not

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Why should i care about some retarded claim. Stupid uneducated soccer moms.

When everytime a teenager does something they blame it on video games, im fucking sick of it[/b]
    I hate it.

because like 90% of teenagers ( boys at least ) play some kind of video game at some point?[/b]
    Because the parents suck at parenting, the government does not have to make videogames to a scapegoat.

Funny:
    Till 2 days ago, videogames were not in the crossfire of politicians. But after the situation with the German kid, who ran into his oldschool and killed some people, the politians started again with projects like banning "killergames".
    It is ridiculous. These idiots see Counter Strike installed on the killers computer and say it is again the killergames.
    If that is true why they do not act against other things like drugs, mobbing at schools, bad parenting?
    The answer is easy:
    You cannot fully ban drugs, you cannot monitor mobbing at school and you cannot tell parents how to do their job.
    But what you can do is, banning "killergames".
    They could even make harder laws against guns.

This is the reason, why I laugh at killing sprees. It just shows, how politicians and governments are so desperate.

evilwevel

Funny:
    Till 2 days ago, videogames were not in the crossfire of politicians. But after the situation with the German kid, who ran into his oldschool and killed some people, the politians started again with projects like banning "killergames".
    It is ridiculous. These idiots see Counter Strike installed on the killers computer and say it is again the killergames.[/b]
    i read about that in the newspaper yesterday :lol:

they said counter strike might be the reason behind this because it had "terrorists and counter terrorists shooting at each other"

i'd probably become more violent after playing hello kitty island adventure then after playing css.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

don't you hate it when your tongue gets stuck to an ice lolly and you try rippin it off only to rip half your tongue, fuk my tongue hurts

Banned for scamming.

don't you hate it when your tongue gets stuck to an ice lolly and you try rippin it off only to rip half your tongue, fuk my tongue hurts [/b]
    warm water ftw?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Not in the middle of a park on a sunny day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast