Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dont you hate it?

This is a discussion on Dont you hate it? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Not in the middle of a park on a sunny day [/b] um typical british... so u hold off for ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Not in the middle of a park on a sunny day [/b]
    um typical british... so u hold off for 30 min till u get home and put warm water on it, kk?

JustinA7X

Yeah it's foolish... I blame it on parents.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I hate it !

this dumb faggots can't explain the real reasons because they don't know it
    When videogames can affect teenager to a gun rampage, why only few retards did it in the whole world
    The reasons are not games, the reasons are the social communtiy and psychological stress...
    they wrote that the gunman haven't friends and no girlfriend.

btw I live in Germany and this school are 50 km from me

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, before taking action, politicians should consider Video games are not the only possible cause or reason of violence. Myabe they should rent "Bang Bang You're dead" and self educate a bit before "taking some action". Banning games or blaming them is not a solution, specially since violence has been there since the beginning of society whether they like it or not, and some of these things just keep happening and have been happening even before video games existed.

don't you hate it when your tongue gets stuck to an ice lolly and you try rippin it off only to rip half your tongue, fuk my tongue hurts [/b]
    Use your own silivia and breath to melt the ice that your tongue is a stuck too, I have a tiny/shallow rip on my bottom lip that I have had since grade 9 and I did that to get my lips off of a super fudgicle but I kinda fucked myself up before doing that to get it off. I wake up with some dry blood on my lip or having it bleed a lil bit very couple weeks. I wish I thought about melting it off sooner but it only took one good tug to fuck it up.

:P

[spoiler]Its only skin deep and does not heal well, my lip itself is not ripped.[/spoiler]

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

like the media don't know that games don't have a damn thing to do with it...
    they know that drugs/bad history is involved in it but people aint interested in that kind of news. however video games are a hot item atm and thats why its being blamed as much as possible. they might play games themself but as soon as they get the chance to sell more papers or get more people to watch their show, then they wont it slip.

the media tells lies on almost a daily basis unfortunately not many people are aware of this.

bq79jr

wow bro, huge ass hasty generalization. i go to a highskool of over 2000 kids and out of my countless friends in the school noone has blamed anything on videogames. they all admit to things procrastinating with video games instead of doing homework...

When everytime a teenager does something they blame it on video games, im fucking sick of it[/b]

This little girl saved her whole family when she pulled them all out of a car when it crashed because in Grand Theft Auto 4, she remenber when the car crashes it blows up. :P

This little girl saved her whole family when she pulled them all out of a car when it crashed because in Grand Theft Auto 4, she remenber when the car crashes it blows up. :P[/b]
    Thought that was a myth.
    It takes a LOT to blow up a car after a crash.

R3birth

If their gonna blame video games then shouldn't they blame T.V. too? they show all this crap on the news then it puts ideas into the psycho peoples heads and then an out break occurs.. or T.V. shows like House. how long til a doctor fucks up and says "i saw it work on House and E.R. and other medical shows so i thought it would work." if video games are the problem then wouldn't more ppl do it since probably 90% of the population will pick up a video game? for example Pokemon.. almost every1 has played it before and they beat the shit outta each other in tht game so now r 5 year olds gnna start trash talking and running head on at each other to see who falls over first? 0.o if it happens then the human population may be fucked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12