Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dream theater coming to singapore...

This is a discussion on dream theater coming to singapore... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i'd fuckin go if it were in an air-conditioned place but omg it'll be in this fuckin park :blink: and ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i'd fuckin go if it were in an air-conditioned place but omg it'll be in this fuckin park :blink: and worst shit is this is the wet season :angry: /mud /clashingwithotherppl /humid as fuck/most probably will rain.

should i go :/ lol oh, n im supposed to be in the army on that day. -.-

Inactive Member

You'll prolly be the first to get shot for going AWOL to see a crappy rock band. :lol:

Banned

No

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

You'll prolly be the first to get shot for going AWOL to see a crappy rock band. :lol:[/b]
    crappy my ass....i'd go despite how bad the conditions might be, dream theaters aweesome :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Well, it'll probably be the best thing that has ever happened to Singapour, despite that Dream Theater is cool but not that cool, so you should go chinky.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Well, it'll probably be the best thing that has ever happened to Singapour, despite that Dream Theater is cool but not that cool, so you should go chinky.[/b]
    they came before in like... 2006 or something, and i missed muse last yr, so no its definitely not the best thing. muse > dt xD

n yea i'll be caught for going awol. but i'm not that stupid. i know how to pretend. i know.

Dro

they came before in like... 2006 or something, and i missed muse last yr, so no its definitely not the best thing. muse > dt xD

n yea i'll be caught for going awol. but i'm not that stupid. i know how to pretend. i know.[/b]
    You can't even pretend you are straight so noone rapes you in the showers, altho I think you do it on purpose!

Sharona

go to the damn concert. blaming on the weather is lame :P

Banned

I would fucking go, mike portnoy rocks

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Fucking go lol, fuck the weather :huh:

I would fucking go, mike portnoy rocks[/b]
    Hell ye he does

Speed

i'd fuckin go if it were in an air-conditioned place[/b]
    lol... wtf? :unsure:

Wtf? Go. Panzy I thought you were training in the army, whats a bit of mud gunna hurt ya. :P In alabama we had big spring jam and well it was only seether, 3 days grace and breaking benjamin but it wasent too awful. It was also outside and hot as hell but meh. Just make sure you get a seat near the back cause people will be crawling all over you if you get in the front like I did.

Most bands really suck ass live (breaking benjamin and dragonforce ftl), but DT is really good from what I hear. You will be hating yourself if you dont go.

And don't mind barbi, we all know he listens to tap dancing all day and fondles himself.

Inactive Member

n yea i'll be caught for going awol. but i'm not that stupid. i know how to pretend. i know.[/b]
    What u gonna do? Feign dead or do a lil sucky sucky to the person in charge? h34r:

And don't mind barbi, we all know he listens to tap dancing all day and fondles himself.[/b]
    Pfft, how did u figure that out?! :angry:

All cava has to do is drop his soap if front of the officer. do a slow motion pickup. turn his head and lick his lips :lol:

Dro

All cava has to do is drop his soap if front of the officer. do a slow motion pickup. turn his head and lick his lips :lol:[/b]
    DAMN. You are already imagining Cava doing that aren't you? Fruitcake...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast