View Poll Results: Dream Theater or Tool?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dream Theater

17 50.00%
  • Tool

9 26.47%
  • I suck at music and know neither

8 23.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dream Theater Or Tool

This is a discussion on Dream Theater Or Tool within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; gonna have to give it to Tool. To me Maynard's singing superior, and the way the songs albums are handled ...
Page: 2

susGe

gonna have to give it to Tool. To me Maynard's singing superior, and the way the songs albums are handled are much better done by Tool. Ænima is by far one of the greatest rock albums ive ever heard.

i prefer nails on chalk board.. although both of these bands do come close to competing with its great sound.

nosneve

i prefer nails on chalk board.. although both of these bands do come close to competing with its great sound.[/b]
    So I take it you voted in the I know nothing about music group?

Cocaine

Majix! Your a chigger! Dýe. h34r:

And no, I'm not mad, just extremely bored in PA with my grandparents.... At least I've made over 300$ today already.

:wub: graduation.

DragonFire

Tool..Cause I listen to more of there songs then DT..

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Tool..Cause I listen to more of there songs then DT..[/b]

ppl like you shouldnt have the right to vote, actually if u voted the 3rd option would be the right one for you as u cant really reason it why u voted tool, saying u listen to them more then DT, sorry but.. thats not the question asked on the topic my little emo slut

Speed

lol i said DM .. it was DT :P , anyways i still like DT a lot more because they are so damn great... amazing players , dude im a guitar player myself and i just dont get satisfied with playing melodies dude , u gotta make it technical... thats why i like DT more... ofc solo players like Steve vai or Malmsteen would be > than any band...

Cocaine

I too am a guitar player, and I love technical music also, but I like the odd things that Adam does with his guitar that involves feedback and string scraping. A lot of their music actually isn't that easy to play just because its so fucking weird.

But your right, Steve Vai and Yngwie are both amazing.

nosneve

mmmmmmm lvoer obht amlamstene and vai.. amazing./

Petrucci's music isn't really shredding, so can't really compare DT's stuff to Steve Vai's or Yngwie Malmsteen's stuff

NightmareOfAMartyr

Petrucci's music isn't really shredding, so can't really compare DT's stuff to Steve Vai's or Yngwie Malmsteen's stuff[/b]

Ya, this doesnt really have anythign to do with vai or malmsteen.. haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12