Driver Detective Need answer fast =O

This is a discussion on Driver Detective Need answer fast =O within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I was looking for some new drivers, and i ran into Driver Detective, i made it scan my pc and ...
Page: 1

I was looking for some new drivers, and i ran into Driver Detective, i made it scan my pc and it said this:

''Driver Detective has identified (23) driver problems on your computer that need to be fixed.

It is highly recommended that you Register Driver Detective to automatically download and fix all (23) of your driver problems.

Would you like to Register Driver Detective now to begin fixing your drivers?''

So, i wanted to ask if anyone used this before, and is it trustable?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...02135325AAlxiL5

also, it will undoubtedly ask you to purchase the 'full' version at some point in time, some products completely scan your computer and tell you which viruses you have, but wont remove them until you pay for the product

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...02135325AAlxiL5

also, it will undoubtedly ask you to purchase the 'full' version at some point in time, some products completely scan your computer and tell you which viruses you have, but wont remove them until you pay for the product[/b]
    I heard once that they lied abotu the virusses so that you just bought the product. But that you didn actually had a virus

<3

i tryed it but when it came to registrering i tryed to crack it.. no cracks working anywhere so to use it u gotta pay

I heard once that they lied abotu the virusses so that you just bought the product. But that you didn actually had a virus[/b]
    yeah, a famous one is antivirus 2008 or whatever, it imitates the windows firewall icon and is damn annoying....

I was looking for some new drivers, and i ran into Driver Detective, i made it scan my pc and it said this:

&#39;&#39;Driver Detective has identified (23) driver problems on your computer that need to be fixed.

It is highly recommended that you Register Driver Detective to automatically download and fix all (23) of your driver problems.

Would you like to Register Driver Detective now to begin fixing your drivers?&#39;&#39;

So, i wanted to ask if anyone used this before, and is it trustable?[/b]
    Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance/System/Hardware/Device Manager/Display Adapters/Right click on whatever is there and click update driver

No need for Driver Detective

Banned

I use driver Detective, works good. It&#39;s helpful if you have old drivers or an old motherboard or something and drivers are hard to find for it. You get like 10 copies of it for like 9.99$, or something.

Banned

Driver Detective is Malware at the least. It&#39;s a bunch of crap trying to get you to pay for something you dont need. Believe me, or get suckered like the others. Device manager and an active internet connection is all you will ever need.

PS if you come across a "hard to find driver" you need new hardware.

yeah, a famous one is antivirus 2008 or whatever, it imitates the windows firewall icon and is damn annoying....[/b]
    ...also known as "Vundo" or "VirtuMondo". It&#39;s only getting worse as time goes by. There is no free anti-malware software that will completely remove it as of right now. The only actual fix is running MBAM, superantispyware, Windows Live One care, and then manually editing your registry..... It&#39;s a fucking bitch.

neji

i remeber that bitch...
    back in the days when i bough my first pc...
    no firewall/antivirus/malware
    fuck after that i think i spend at least 1 week trying to fix it then my windows folder had an error so i couln&#39;t boot so reformat.
    And then right away again
    Good thing now i can remove it with my secret software...that evryone also uses....