Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dro's Vacation

This is a discussion on Dro's Vacation within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; sex in the jacuuzzi is the best when in the uppers ! + the cold would be a good change ...
Page: 3

sex in the jacuuzzi is the best when in the uppers !

+ the cold would be a good change considering its summer atm

and tbh sight seeing with todays tech infused world is kinda dumb unless ur ofc taking kids and wat not altho im sure the kids would pick snow boarding over shitty stone buildings[/b]

Technically summer didn't even start yet, and i agree with Dark3lf ^[/b]
    Read! We are south hemisphere, we are entering winter, while you summer

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Read! We are south hemisphere, we are entering winter, while you summer [/b]
    So sorry <_< pls forgive me.

Didnt read the replies but i have been to all three places (i live in lima) and Santiago is a fuckin blast, specially if you got people you know there its even better. The truth is that the snow in Chile isnt the best in the world, but if you get lucky (like in any place of the world) you can get some fresh powder and ride all day long like its meant to be done. From the two times ive been down to santiago ive gotten good fresh snow once, the other time i just got there at the wrong time. The people the places the feeling, chileans are a blast they know how to do it. Plus the Chilean accent just kills me (something like when you american like girls with a southern accent).

Now Cusco, if you havent been there then that should be the place you go to. National Independence day is on July 28th i dont know when you mid year vacations are but if you are in cusco around that day then you will most likely have the best time in your life. People just go all out, everything is open everybody wants to party and good things just happen. I dont know you so i dont know how you behave or what you like, but you are a man and unless you are gay or extremely shy you will have a fuckin good time in cusco (doesnt matter if u get there for the 28th, thats just a plus). You said you where doing a 5day walk so you will be doing half of the Inka Trails which is really nice, i did the full thing when i was 19 and it takes a lot from you. You do a shitload of walking but its just worth it because you get to experience what the first people who found maccupiccu experiences and you do get that vibe when you get there.

Mancora... nothing to add or say if u have been there. I have been to Mancora maybe 9 or 10 times. Just try to keep away from the hippies if you dislike them, other than that Mancora = Paradise. Not because it is the most beautifull place on earth but because you can do exactly what you want. Wake up smoke a joint go surf then eat some freshly made and really good and cheap sea food, you keep doing that through out the day and you keep doing that through out the week. By the time you get home from Mancora you realize some people live their whole lives like that, and it makes you wonder for one second about your own life lol.

Kinda long post :lol: i wouldnt say no to Chile i just think that its not worth it going for the snow. You can ride a lot better slopes and much better snow (i still miss them powder days at winter park in colorado) when the winter season comes. But Cusco is something you or anyone really should see and get know before they die.

You can allways go to Cusco and then if you still have it in you go party to Santiago :P

One last word of advice if you come to peru and go to cusco remember this: cabs cost the same anywhere in cusco no matter where you are and where you are going as long as it is in the city and most important when u go out at night bring some id and some cash, never ever your credit card. Unless youre a cheap drunk ^^

Good luck brah!

Edit just read a couple replies and if you people think that Cusco is a place to go when youre old then you dont know what you are talking about. Cusco is about the amazing cultural background, the incredible long lasting buildings, the mystics of the ruins, but what makes cusco great is that once youre done with the tourist thing you can party like a fuckin animal untill you are out of money or energy.

Ok you are peruvian, lol go snowboarding to Chile for sure. Unless you have never been to Cusco then you should be ashamed of yourself jajajaja.

From Argentina here. Uhm I&#39;d say Las Leñas, clearly, though you won&#39;t have many other snowparks THAT close. Just go to Santiago and travel to Las Leñas from some snowboarding, the partying is OK, nothing special to be honest, Dro. Been there since I was three years old and getting 18 now, so I quite know it. Las Leñas has some pretty sick off bounds and great snow, been snowing non-stop since 2 days now and its getting pretty nice powder. Besides the regular off bounds, you have TONS of expeditions, you can go skiing to visit the place where the Uruguayan Rugby Team&#39;s plane crashed (it&#39;s a two hour journey I believe, nearly all skiing) and A LOT of sick rides to pick, not to mention Heliski.

Mancora is cool but if you have already been there, pick somewhere else! And Machu Pichu, its fucking holidays, I&#39;d go practice some sport, not just visiting some ancient place.

Furthermore, hot rich dirty and filthy women go skiing on winter, not to freaking Machu Pichu. Go to Machu Pichu in the summer for one week. I mean, its winter, hello Dro.

Why should the hot girls (not all are) matter when your only visiting and not planning on living there? h34r:[/b]
    Cause Dro is a pimp and he wants to have sex with hot girls on his vacation.

I&#39;d have to go with the snowboarding, you can see the sites when your old and can&#39;t move...

Voted for Macchu Picchu and Cuzco because you can always go snowboarding and partying and having fun with sports, maybe not at that specific location but, it sure as hell ain&#39;t no relic. Personally, I wanna travel the globe and if I were in your position right now (I wish), I&#39;d surely skip the snowboarding even though I love that sport a lott

Have fun Dro, looks awesome[/b]

macchu picchu is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PERU up!!! <3 ceviche,macchu picchu,pisco, etc..

fuckkk uuuuuuuuuuu chile !!!!!!! ...... snow and desert .....so........ -_-! xD

macchu picchu is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PERU up!!! <3 ceviche,macchu picchu,pisco, etc..

fuckkk uuuuuuuuuuu chile !!!!!!! ...... snow and desert .....so........ -_-! xD[/b]
    lol :lol:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Hold on, is Dro from Perú?

Edit: Nvm, I gotta love IP check tools :P.

Psy

Hold on, is Dro from Perú?

Edit: Nvm, I gotta love IP check tools :P.[/b]
    mod abuse.

I want mod so i can abuse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123