Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

dumbest thing you've done with a girl

This is a discussion on dumbest thing you've done with a girl within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Just wanna see what the dumbest thing you've done with or for a girl is! Lets see if anyone is ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default dumbest thing you've done with a girl

Just wanna see what the dumbest thing you've done with or for a girl is!

Lets see if anyone is as stupid as me! Before you read it, you need to know im 16. K now sit back and read.

so last night ( Christmas night) i went to my friends house to hang out around 8 p.m. so i'm there just hanging out, and i call my parents to ask if i can stay the night over there. they say yes talk to my friends mom its all good. so then around 11 p.m we decide to go to his dads house (his parents are separated) so we get there and its my buddy and I and two of our other friends.... Ok so now i'm now i'm not where i'm supposed to be. So bout midnight i get a text from my girl friend, and im thinking hmmm im already out of the house, my friends dads asleep, and i could pull this off. So i ask my girl friend if she wants to sneak out tonight. Well she says yes so i leave and go to my girl friends house and she comes out bout 1:15ish and were just up the street from her house. So were just talking and bout another and we start kissing and "ring ring ring" her phone rings...... its her mom. OH SHIT! so she gets out runs up to her house and tells me to get the hell out of here. So i drive back to my friends dads. Remember now im supposed to be at his moms, at least thats what my parents know. So i get back to his dads at about 2:05 in the morning and im literally FREAKING out, like im goin crazy. So i lay down after i puked a few times and fall asleep. so i wake up in the morning to my friend shaking me saying im in deep shit. He shows me his phone and theres a text on it from his mom saying my mom knows what happened last night. So my friend calls his mom and she says my girlfriends parents called my parents at 2 a.m last night saying i was up at their house, so then we figure out from his mom that when my girl friends parents called mine they immediately went to my friends moms house to see if i was there, well then they remember they don't really know exactly where my friends mom lives. So they drive up and down the street thinking they'll know which house it is when they see my truck, well there is no truck cause im at my friends dads. But they don't know that, so then they drive up to my girlfriends house to make sure i didn't crash or something like that. So then they finally decide they need to talk to my friends mom to see if she knows where we were. So to get my friends moms number, they go to my FRIENDS ex-girlfriends house since my family knew her. They get to the house and knock on her door and her brother comes to the door with a gun because it is 3 in the morning, but they get the number. So then they call my friends mom and ask where the hells my son and his mom said the went to his dads. So they drive over there knowing his dad lives in an apartment complex and they see my truck outside and think, ok we know where he is and we know hes safe, so well deal with it in the morning.

anyways you don't have to put your detailed story if you don't want to, i did just because i have alot of time to do nothing with now!

k well lets see if im the stupidest in the community! God i hope im not....

Dumbest thing i did with a girl is that i put her in general while she should have been in offtopic :<

Little archer Senior Member

lol what a mess

Its 5 am here, how about puttin some paragraphs so i dont have to glaze over a solid thing of text >.<

Little archer Senior Member

gotosleepbankin

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Its 5 am here, how about puttin some paragraphs so i dont have to glaze over a solid thing of text >.<
    Word, that hurt my head

wawh

So where's the stupid thing? lol

All I see are 2 scared teenagers afraid of getting caught by the parents (whoop)

evilwevel

so long story short you just drove around a bit with your girlfriend and now your family is going apeshit because they didn't know where you were.

if my mom knew i was out with a girl on Christmas eve when i was 16 she would've been happy for me and give me the thumbs up when i got home the next day.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

dude i dont udnerstand shit from what youve just wrote.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

/slow clap

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Boring story.
    Last edited by EG4L; 12-30-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Haha the most embarrassing thing was having my girl on my lap facing me, and just as we were about to start making out I get a cramp in the leg and my sudden reaction was to kick up, which accidentally hit her straight in between the legs and right away also pushed her off that she fell on her head/back. Luckily she was my gf, and was only mad for the day as she understood how cramps are :P.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Haha the most embarrassing thing was having my girl on my lap facing me, and just as we were about to start making out I get a cramp in the leg and my sudden reaction was to kick up, which accidentally hit her straight in between the legs and right away also pushed her off that she fell on her head/back. Luckily she was my gf, and was only mad for the day as she understood how cramps are :P.
    dude thats awesome! haha

I know that girl!!!

ontopic@ fart in the face

Banned

dumbest thing, was dating a highschool girl. that shit didnt last to long. enough said.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-06-2010, 03:34 AM