Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

dumbest thing you've done with a girl

This is a discussion on dumbest thing you've done with a girl within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by CaDe7 gave her the green light -.- Your sig is too big....
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post
    gave her the green light -.-
    Your sig is too big.

Banned

Gave her the pin to my atm card.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    Gave her the pin to my atm card.
    you know you can change that eh?

Broke up with her I am such a fool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    you know you can change that eh?

Was too late. Bitch ran off with 1200 when we broke up and I forgot she had one of my cards. I figured it was worth that much just to keep the bitch out of my life so I never pursued it.

Sabouter

i dont do stupid things with girls casue im not a nerd like you and dont act stupid infront of my girl

Banned

funny story but why are you stupid in it ... like other PPL say it's just 2 inloved tenagers
    and trust me ewryone will be at same position ... that's part of growing up ... and shit hapens

The dumbest thing ive done with a girl, was telling her, she was beautyfull, and that i thought she would look even more beautyfull with my penis in her mouth!

EDIT: It might allso be when i noticed a hot girl in the club and said "Hey Maria, you wanna fuck" - She answered "My name is NOT Maria" - I answered "Thatīs not what i asked!"

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALISS View Post
    The dumbest thing ive done with a girl, was telling her, she was beautyfull, and that i thought she would look even more beautyfull with my penis in her mouth!

EDIT: It might allso be when i noticed a hot girl in the club and said "Hey Maria, you wanna fuck" - She answered "My name is NOT Maria" - I answered "Thatīs not what i asked!"
    What total bullshit, Looks like a sickipedia joke.

Recently said my ex's name while in bed with my girl

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Most stupid thing I did with a girl was asking the money grabbing whore to marry me.

She got the house and I got a drinking problem.

Bon

Dumbest thing i did with a girl was nothing... due to the fact if i would of did sumtin she would of been pregnant. but thats nothing new. all the women love me.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Idk if this would be considered dumb but it was a bit embarrassing lol
    as for i have tons apon tons of stories this is the first one that came to my head

well... shortening it up a bit, so as some of you may know sometimes after having sex you have too take a piss.

So that is exactly what i did, got up and took a piss.. and when i walked back into my room noticed my girl was laying the other way so her head was facing the bottom of the bed.
    So... i got this brilliant idea to dick slap her across the face knowing she hates when i do dumb shit like that.
    I did it successfully right on the lips, unfortunately i guess i didn't "Shake" well enough because just a tiny bit of pee went into her mouth. like a drop..

Damn she was pist :\ lol

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Idk if this would be considered dumb but it was a bit embarrassing lol
    as for i have tons apon tons of stories this is the first one that came to my head

well... shortening it up a bit, so as some of you may know sometimes after having sex you have too take a piss.

So that is exactly what i did, got up and took a piss.. and when i walked back into my room noticed my girl was laying the other way so her head was facing the bottom of the bed.
    So... i got this brilliant idea to dick slap her across the face knowing she hates when i do dumb shit like that.
    I did it successfully right on the lips, unfortunately i guess i didn't "Shake" well enough because just a tiny bit of pee went into her mouth. like a drop..

Damn she was pist :\ lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I've got one. Sending her to buy condoms. They just don't know what I like. This one time, she brought Trojan's Fire and Ice.

Seriously, does my little guy looks like the Karate Kid after the Cobra Kai kicked their ass? WHY would I wan't my dick burning and freezing? Which raised the question... did she wanted her va jay jay burning and freezing? Anyway, yadda yadda yadda, I woke up, in the beach with my pants down. Wait... no. That was Cocaine.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Knocked my ole lady up at 17 was kinda stupid I guess lol, but I wouldn't change a thing, love my daughter..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-06-2010, 03:34 AM