Dustin Kensrue

This is a discussion on Dustin Kensrue within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Has anyone bought his solo album? I can't seem to dl very many of his songs but the ones i ...
Page: 1

Healo

Has anyone bought his solo album? I can't seem to dl very many of his songs but the ones i did surprised me...altho i liked the almost bluesy sound compared to the usual Thrice

hopefully someone else here even knows who he is :mellow:

AllThatsLeft

Lol I know who he is and no I haven't bought the cd yet. From what I've heard from it sounds fantastic. I'd send you a couple songs but my msn transfers waaaay too slow

always loved thrice, didn't know he went solo. Is it just a side thing or did thrice breakup?

Healo

As far as i know Thrice is still together...atleast i damn hope so :mellow:
    You should try to dl some of his songs, you'll be surprised,

I may, but I hope he didnt delve into the idiotic genre of christian hardcore. It's bad enough that Thrice have some songs that can be interpreted as religious, however like most good songs different people can interpret lyrics different ways.

It would kill me to have to stop listening to Thrice if they put more religious things in their music.

Healo

It's bad enough that Thrice have some songs that can be interpreted as religious
    It would kill me to have to stop listening to Thrice if they put more religious things in their music.[/b]
    Even if you love a song you'd stop listening to it if you heard it could be 'religious' in some way? Music is music to me. UnderOATH has tons of religious allusions in their songs--even though i'm not a very religious person it doesn't change the fact that i LOVE their music, religious or not :P

Even if you love a song you'd stop listening to it if you heard it could be 'religious' in some way? Music is music to me. UnderOATH has tons of religious allusions in their songs--even though i'm not a very religious person it doesn't change the fact that i LOVE their music, religious or not :P[/b]
    Ghay marry Dustin Kensrue and ur an athiest :P
    I've listened to one song of his solo, didn't like it to much, I like better when he is with Thrice...(Haven't heared much of Thrice but it's cool.)

PS. Healo ur ghay.

Healo

PS. Healo ur ghay.[/b]
    Whatcha doin' tonight? B)

StaticBlaze1

Whatcha doin' tonight? B)[/b]
    Do me, ill pay u a cookie and a jar of cola