Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Earth Hour.

This is a discussion on Earth Hour. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how has he already failed? hes been pres for 2 fucking months. god you morons are really making ur country ...
Page: 5

Banned

how has he already failed? hes been pres for 2 fucking months. god you morons are really making ur country look bad, i dont even want to argue with you. its so pointless because ur so fucking ignorant.[/b]

Your god has failed you.[/b]
    God has nothing to do with this and thats all you have on me so why keep mentioning it? Thats sadness

@angel: Why is he doing the exact opposite of what he said he'd do? Your dumb

God has nothing to do with this and thats all you have on me so why keep mentioning it? Thats sadness
    @angel: Why is he doing the exact opposite of what he said he'd do? Your dumb[/b]
    GIVE ME ONE SPECIFIC SCENARIO OF THAT

Banned

GIVE ME ONE SPECIFIC SCENARIO OF THAT[/b]
    I already have... He's said he was removing troops from Iraq within a certain time like 18 months or something, yes hes calling people that were already out of Iraq back and sending them to Afghanistan instead. He's moving from one country and invading the next. THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE SAID.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I already have... He's said he was removing troops from Iraq within a certain time like 18 months or something, yes hes calling people that were already out of Iraq back and sending them to Afghanistan instead. He's moving from one country and invading the next. THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE SAID.[/b]
    Obama hasn't failed us, you just don't like him because you're a republican and therefor, any decision he makes you don't like. GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS FUCKING DEBATE IS GETTING OLD.

This is a topic about earth hour. Why does politics have to be brought up in every single topic? You can post a picture of a baby and within 4 pages it has to lead to politics. You guys need to learn some self control and to not be self centered.

Banned

Obama hasn't failed us, you just don't like him because hes a republican and therefor, any decision he makes you don't like. GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS FUCKING DEBATE IS GETTING OLD.[/b]
    1. Hes a democrat
    2. I don't base my decisions on Political Parties
    3. He has failed us, by lying

1. Hes a democrat
    2. I don't base my decisions on Political Parties
    3. He has failed us, by lying[/b]
    to be honest i dont know what exactly is happening with afghanistan, but Obama WILL remove all of the American soldiers from Iraq; that is what he promised. Whether or not he will place some soldiers in Afghanistan is a completely different question. How many is he planning to move? Whats the reason?

how has he already failed? hes been pres for 2 fucking months. god you morons are really making ur country look bad, i dont even want to argue with you. its so pointless because ur so fucking ignorant.[/b]
    GIVE ME ONE SPECIFIC SCENARIO OF THAT[/b]
    cigarette tax gallup polls show most who smoke are under 200k-250 k and both obama and biden are quoted saying no new taxes for anyone under 200k-250k well an additional 62 cents on cigs is a new tax fyi and it most burdens poor people

this is just one of many taxes to come and one of many i told you so
    This is a topic about earth hour. Why does politics have to be brought up in every single topic? You can post a picture of a baby and within 4 pages it has to lead to politics. You guys need to learn some self control and to not be self centered.[/b]
    its fucking earth hour which is based off global warming which is backed with no facts just politics

to be honest i dont know what exactly is happening with afghanistan, but Obama WILL remove all of the American soldiers from Iraq; that is what he promised. Whether or not he will place some soldiers in Afghanistan is a completely different question. How many is he planning to move? Whats the reason?[/b]
    yes thank you for being honest because you really know nothing at all

afghanistan is obamas iraq incase u didn't know and he is not removing all soldiers from iraq , he is removing "COMBAT TROOPS" from iraq and leaving behind 50,000 soldiers to secure american interest DO THE MATH NUMB NUTS

and were full force in afghanistan at least 30k troops there now again thanks for being honest you know nothing

and this was a flame war about global warming or watever and it turns into them smashing religion because in the end thats all global warming really amounts to

You make the assumption that his promise of an exit in Iraq within a certain timeframe is incompatible with an increase in troops. This is illogical. He has not broken any Iraq promise yet. Also your point about smoking tax is laughable. Here is something that shows a slight coincidental bias towards those below the poverty line. It is as silly to call this a tax on the poor as it is to call it a tax on black males, because black males smoke more than white males by about the same ratio. RACIST TAX OMG. If you had a few braincells knocking around you would understand that he meant no new taxes aimed specifically at that demographic group, and not no-new-taxes-that-are-universal-but-happen-to-hit-poor-people-marginally-harder-due-to-their-own-choices.

Banned

You make the assumption that his promise of an exit in Iraq within a certain timeframe is incompatible with an increase in troops. This is illogical. He has not broken any Iraq promise yet. Also your point about smoking tax is laughable. Here is something that shows a slight coincidental bias towards those below the poverty line. It is as silly to call this a tax on the poor as it is to call it a tax on black males, because black males smoke more than white males by about the same ratio. RACIST TAX OMG. If you had a few braincells knocking around you would understand that he meant no new taxes aimed specifically at that demographic group, and not no-new-taxes-that-are-universal-but-happen-to-hit-poor-people-marginally-harder-due-to-their-own-choices.[/b]
    Using a loophole to tax people is just as bad as taxing them directly.

Banned Senior Member

how about.... you all shut the hell up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345