Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EarthQuake

This is a discussion on EarthQuake within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Damn Turkey got a bad EarthQuake sory for anyone who has friends and family there 7.2 quake in Turkey kills ...
Page: 1

Default EarthQuake

Damn Turkey got a bad EarthQuake sory for anyone who has friends and family there

7.2 quake in Turkey kills 138, collapses buildings - Yahoo! News

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Damn Turkey got a bad EarthQuake sory for anyone who has friends and family there

7.2 quake in Turkey kills 138, collapses buildings - Yahoo! News

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I think this is a sign from god that Turks need to be more civilized in KO. Even the person in the above picture agrees with me.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This topic deserves to be in general chat. Many butthurt turks there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    win

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I think this is a sign from god that Turks need to be more civilized in KO. Even the person in the above picture agrees with me.
    double win

To me as a person no one deserves this to happen even if they was hacking or cheating in a game death is not a joke maybe when it comes to you guys I will sit back and laugh about it but why be racist about it like its a big joke its a serious thing and too me turkey is a very beautiful country been to it twice and I must say alot of the turkish I have met in real life was very nice and I have met alot online who have been very nice aswell its just like any other nation you have good eggs and you have bad eggs but disasters like this is just horrible.

To me as a person no one deserves this to happen even if they was hacking or cheating in a game death is not a joke maybe when it comes to you guys I will sit back and laugh about it but why be racist about it like its a big joke its a serious thing and too me turkey is a very beautiful country been to it twice and I must say alot of the turkish I have met in real life was very nice and I have met alot online who have been very nice aswell its just like any other nation you have good eggs and you have bad eggs but disasters like this is just horrible.
    Out of all honesty and all jokes aside, no one is here sitting and laughing. I actually feel bad for the people, but hey,... shit happens every day in the world, and stuff like this is inevitable. Don't get me started on the casualties that die due to "peace keeping" *cought* *America* *cough*... something like that, that is preventable, there is nothing being done against it, yet it's resulting in a death tally that's probably hundred TIMES greater then this little earthquake... yet you don't see people crying about it. No, they try to cover the stories up instead so it's not a big deal... and stories like these that have a 100 dead due to a natural cause is the end of the world.

They had it coming to them.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Btw, didnt it struck kurdi areas? So turks are ok with that.

These earthquakes are really doing the rounds, seen them alot in the media over the last few years.

I didn't read your post tHeUnBeAtAbLe but you should really work on your upper-body strength, look after your health - it's just self-respect man. Oh, and boxers under your swimkit? What's up with that?

Uzu

my deepest condolences for the victims of the earthquake, but that picture is just UNBEATABLE !! HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    These earthquakes are really doing the rounds, seen them alot in the media over the last few years.

I didn't read your post tHeUnBeAtAbLe but you should really work on your upper-body strength, look after your health - it's just self-respect man. Oh, and boxers under your swimkit? What's up with that?
    Not swimming trunks, it's a costume for folklore dancing. As for the work outs... I've been injured for the past half a year,... shin splints... I can still lift weight, but I can't do cardio or sports for now :sss. And well I'm used to doing cardio more, so I don't even bother just lifting weight. Hopefully by new years I'll be fine to get back into it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Btw, didnt it struck kurdi areas? So turks are ok with that.
    That's not like the good turk is thinking. PKK terrorists =/= kurds.

I just heard the news the death rate is over 200 now.. God Bless the people over there :/
    Turkish, Japanese or Thai or w.e your nation is no one doesn't deserve to die like that..
    Coz at the end people loose their family, friends and home or their life.. R.I.P

i hope they lost their connection to teh internetz so they wont spam meh with a.q salak siktir git in KO anymore...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast