The Earthquake and the Tsunami in Japan!

This is a discussion on The Earthquake and the Tsunami in Japan! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; As some of us know there has been a Earthquake and a Tsunami in Japan today. The Earthquake had a ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default The Earthquake and the Tsunami in Japan!

As some of us know there has been a Earthquake and a Tsunami in Japan today.
    The Earthquake had a Magnitude of 8.9 on the richterscale, which is just horrible and to make it even worse there came a Tsunami that was about 7 meters above the ground.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy6Fns0xqp0[/ame]

my thoughts go out to everyone that is involved in this and i hope Japan will be able to survive this and that there is as small amount of deaths as possible.

Pray for Japan!

Banned

I just heard about it in the news!
    It's horrible what has happend there!!

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

and so many people lives in japan to :/

I wish I could find a way to get there to help people. They took this damage even though they ready for quakes.

Banned Senior Member

Man this is tragic. Was at a bar when i was watchin this shit n thought a movie was on when i saw the videos and pictures of what happened to Japan. Some unreal shit.

the Oregon National Guard is on standby, hopefully Japan gets the support they need. I'm sure more military personal will volunteer to help out. But right now I guess they're worried about even more nuclear power plants exploding. (not sure on the details)