Elder Scrolls Oblivion

This is a discussion on Elder Scrolls Oblivion within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Anyone else play this? Got it not so long ago and it's quite fun exploring and raiding the forts and ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Anyone else play this? Got it not so long ago and it's quite fun exploring and raiding the forts and stuff ^^

Here's my char atm, full daedra armour (except gaunts), deadric 1h sword + deadric shield ^^

I'm up to the part in the main quest where you go to each city and ask for help, i've been putting off the main quests for sub quests and stuff.
    I'm also Grand champ in arena and closed 17 gates atm.

Radiatasoul

I have played it and I still have it on my comp. Its kind of laggy for me now though so I should probly clean out my comp XD. Great game imo. You might finish the main quest for the armor you get but you can do just fine without it. Would post a pic of my char but lost him when I reformated my comp

Terminator

im going to get for ps3 on launch day

Excellent game, but loses it's touch and fun once you realize that it's TOO fantasy. It just becomes too dream like and stagnant and you eventually quit.

TheVirus

i always wanted to buy, used to play morrowind and was very excited about oblivion
    but when launch was near... i came to the point that i realized our comp just sux to hard.
    so no oblivion

but just a week or so ago my friend from school bought it damn bastard lol ^_^