Eminem gets off 50 mio. $ off universal

This is a discussion on Eminem gets off 50 mio. $ off universal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Eminem wins between 40 and 50 million in lawsuit against Universal I was amazed how eminem won the fight against ...
Page: 1

Default Eminem gets off 50 mio. $ off universal

Eminem wins between 40 and 50 million in lawsuit against Universal

I was amazed how eminem won the fight against the industry, when i saw the paper today.
    The evil ones' argument was, that it has costs to sell music over internet. However the costs were not even close to the costs when selling cd's. Now eminem gets 50% of the sold music in internet platforms. This smooth move is maybe the start of loads of court sessions.
    What do the studios do for the artists, that they took like +70% of the income of the music of someone else? This should be the start for music artists to show them bureaucratic devils, that not they should earn the money but the artists themselves. Fuck helping japan and haiti, it's time to get these things sorted out. It can't be that the poor rappers work hard for their money and a ceo that doesn't understand a fuck about music gets the money.

TL;DR: I have no clue..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Eminem is on a roll. He`s gonna get killed though. Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Eminem is on a roll. He`s gonna get killed though. Watch.
    ILLUMINATI my friend , same shit happend to MJ will happen to Eminem as well

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    ILLUMINATI my friend , same shit happend to MJ will happen to Eminem as well
    Exactly what I meant, without revealing the obvious .