Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Emo or not emo?

This is a discussion on Emo or not emo? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok for you people who think emo pplz cut themselves cry in corners and have like black hair and shit ...
Page: 1

UsedFromDiez

Ok for you people who think emo pplz cut themselves cry in corners and have like black hair and shit over their faces. THEY ARENT EMO.Lets go over a list of some bands who pplz think are emo
    Fall out boy-not emo
    The Used-not emo
    UnderOath-not emo
    As I lay dying-not emo
    Atreyu-not emo
    hawthrone heights-HAHAHA not emo
    From first to last-PFF not emo
    MCR-Never will be emo
    Showbread-not emo :P
    Any song with screaming in it is not emo IT IS HARDCORE.
    Ok everyone has heard of myspace. Have you ever seen a guy with his bangs over his eyes and like black hair wearing tight pants...he is not emo. This is called SCENE. It is a fashion that "skaters" use. Tights pants 0% emo!!!
    I hope you people arent like "o he is emo he cuts his wrists" cuz that is just retarded.One, if anyone cuts their wrist it is for attention. Two, he is probaly not emo he is probaly a crying pussy :P.
    If you still dont get me watch these videos ok?
    Emo Defined prt 1
    Emo defined prt 2
    Emo Defined prt 3
    If anyone thinks the bands in 3rd video or in my list are emo...then you are totally wrong and will always be wrong.
    I just like to get this through pplz heads so they dont have to call SCENE kids emo anymore
    thxbyebye

Banned

Emo---->Will(phantom_link)

Ok for you people who think emo pplz cut themselves cry in corners and have like black hair and shit over their faces. THEY ARENT EMO.Lets go over a list of some bands who pplz think are emo
    Fall out boy-emo
    The Used-not emo
    UnderOath-not emo
    As I lay dying-emo
    Atreyu-not emo
    hawthrone heights-HAHAHA emo
    From first to last-PFF emo
    MCR-Never will be emo
    Showbread-not emo :P
    Any song with screaming in it is not emo IT IS HARDCORE.
    Ok everyone has heard of myspace. Have you ever seen a guy with his bangs over his eyes and like black hair wearing tight pants...he is not emo. This is called SCENE. It is a fashion that "skaters" use. Tights pants 0% emo!!!
    I hope you people arent like "o he is emo he cuts his wrists" cuz that is just retarded.One, if anyone cuts their wrist it is for attention. Two, he is probaly not emo he is probaly a crying pussy :P.
    If you still dont get me watch these videos ok?
    Emo Defined prt 1
    Emo defined prt 2
    Emo Defined prt 3
    If anyone thinks the bands in 3rd video or in my list are emo...then you are totally wrong and will always be wrong.
    I just like to get this through pplz heads so they dont have to call SCENE kids emo anymore
    thxbyebye[/b]
    fixed the ones i know

So what's Emocore?

Banned

Emo---->Will(phantom_link)[/b]
    lol

tbh Atreyu is emo... listen to "Ex's and Oh's" and then tell me that they aren't emo.

UsedFromDiez

fixed the ones i know[/b]
    LMAO they arent emo bud get over it.
    fall out boy is pop-rock
    Hawthrone heights pop-rock
    From first to last-Hardcore PostHardcore
    As I lay dying-Hardcore PostHardcore.
    bubba you are probaly one of those pplz who dont know what emo is.You probaly call kids with hair over their face and listen to hardcore emo.Please learn the difference.

J

tbh Atreyu is emo... listen to "Ex's and Oh's" and then tell me that they aren't emo.[/b]
    I&#39;m listening to that song right now...i <3 it, does that make me emo?

I&#39;m listening to that song right now...i <3 it, does that make me emo?[/b]
    no but the band is emo.. they say "i&#39;ll slit my throat" in that song like 2 times :P i <3 atreyu too and thats one of my favorite songs, but im like 25% emo h34r:

Sup3rSlick2

lol thanks for post, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve cleared the minds of many people...including me!

no but the band is emo.. they say "i&#39;ll slit my throat" in that song like 2 times :P i <3 atreyu too and thats one of my favorite songs, but im like 25% emo h34r:[/b]
    They dont even say "ill slit my throat" once..:S u must be confused :lol: the closest thing they say in that song is "ill cut you out" :P

Banned

emo this, emo that, who cares what music people listen too? emo music is so overrated. let people listen to whatever they want, as long as they dont bother me with how sad their lives are

Psy

undefined is so emo

So what&#39;s Emocore?[/b]
    Adema for example

Healo

Omgggg Hawthorne Heights = emo to the max...."and i can&#39;t make it on my own...so cut my wrists and black my eyes..." cmon they&#39;re telling you to cut their wrists. kid you dumb.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast