Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

England vs Croatia

This is a discussion on England vs Croatia within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lol England did not deserve to go into Euro Scotland deserve to go into euro why?? they had the hardest ...
Page: 2

lol England did not deserve to go into Euro Scotland deserve to go into euro why?? they had the hardest group yet england got put out says it all..so u can't say scotland is shit lol.. afer all we beat france at home and away. love to see england do that.[/b]
    and how did Scotland do against Georgia?

face it both teams lost games they really should have won, and i'm including Scotland vs Italy in that because they missed soooooooo many open chances to go ahead throughout the game

tolgahan

face it both teams lost games they really should have won, and i'm including Scotland vs Italy in that because they missed soooooooo many open chances to go ahead throughout the game[/b]
    Face it man, face it. England SUXXXXXXXXXXXX

Face it man, face it. England SUXXXXXXXXXXXX [/b]
    Premier league is probably the best football (soccer for the yankee's -.-) on hte world.
    But as national Team, yes, England sucks.

runnow

face it both teams lost games they really should have won, and i'm including Scotland vs Italy in that because they missed soooooooo many open chances to go ahead throughout the game[/b]

but u know for a fact..scotland had the hardest group..

ArtOfFighters

Guess you didn't enjoy the part where Gordon let in another sloppy header to ensure Scotland's departure after they had missed open goal after open goal :lol:.... yes i watched the match, and yes i'd have liked to see them go through, but they had their chances, just like england[/b]
    we didnt have that many clear cut chances, yeah we took the game to the italians, and yeah mcfadden missed a sitter () but apart from that we only had 2 or 3 other good chances, hutton's header that went a yard past the post was another,

not much gordon could have done about that header, he was on wrong foot and it was well placed past him, it was shoddy marking that did the problem...

and how did Scotland do against Georgia?[/b]
    well i believe we won .... once anyways :P

Premier league is probably the best football (soccer for the yankee's -.-) on hte world.
    But as national Team, yes, England sucks.[/b]
    that cos the premiership is full of foreign players :P

BoShkE

Premier League is the best, and not cause of the foreign players, every top country is full of them. England has toughest leagues, ball tempo is fast, always lot of goals and good ones. And dont forget u have 20 teams in the league, 38 games to be played each season + FA cup/Carling Cup/CL/League Cup. They play most games there, and just look 2nd/3th/4th league, lvl is high.... No other country can compeat with England...

Premier League is the best, and not cause of the foreign players, every top country is full of them. England has toughest leagues, ball tempo is fast, always lot of goals and good ones. And dont forget u have 20 teams in the league, 38 games to be played each season + FA cup/Carling Cup/CL/League Cup. They play most games there, and just look 2nd/3th/4th league, lvl is high.... No other country can compeat with England...[/b]
    exactly, 2 weeks ago i watched Goals of the weekend in Premier League on DSF (German sport tv) it was just the best of football..
    every match over 4 goals and like you said, fantastic goals.

Owen ftw

runnow

u trying to say everone in Premier League is better than celtic..everone knows that celtic is hard to beat at home. put celtic in the Premier League and then ur Premier League would be 20x better.

Yeah Forza Celtic ^___^ Boruc The best GoalKeeper ^__^

We proved that we are as good as any team out there and better, I personally was disgusted by the accusation that the main secretary of HNS stole newspapers on the airport... THey were held at imigrations center for an hour the whole football team i mean seriously that was no Respect on behalf of england, and I felt a certain satisfaction when we won as a payback of that... Neverthless the judge was on England's side the whole game... Not a single yellow card to them and there was plenty material for... not to mention the penalty shot he was pulled but the ball wasnt close at all.

Anywayz was a good game, cant wait till summer =D

well just readed mclaren is dismissed by the FA

bb mclaren baba

and i heard the some craotian bal players will get a mercedes benz from a rich russian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmnjV5juzw4

Haha! Just look at the comments: "Is this England's Practice Match? Huuu", "was lampard playing!"
    Priceless!

ArtOfFighters

Premier League is the best, and not cause of the foreign players, every top country is full of them. England has toughest leagues, ball tempo is fast, always lot of goals and good ones. And dont forget u have 20 teams in the league, 38 games to be played each season + FA cup/Carling Cup/CL/League Cup. They play most games there, and just look 2nd/3th/4th league, lvl is high.... No other country can compeat with England...[/b]
    wasnt tlaking about the premiership being the best or not, my comment was in response to the england team sucking part, i should have deleted the first half of the post, meh too lazy

u trying to say everone in Premier League is better than celtic..everone knows that celtic is hard to beat at home. put celtic in the Premier League and then ur Premier League would be 20x better.[/b]
    another celtic fan? wow! <3

i would agree, i think we should be in the premiership also, we&#39;ve got the quality to play against the best sides in the premiership, we beat Man Utd beforre, and recently too, just shows we can handle their level of game, i would put money on a top 10 finish in the first season IF we were in the premiership

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12