Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ENGLAND WHO?

This is a discussion on ENGLAND WHO? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; but u mostly use ur hands and u only kick wen sum1 falls over? im surprised ppl can move in ...
Page: 2

DiffusalBlade

but u mostly use ur hands and u only kick wen sum1 falls over? im surprised ppl can move in all that padding,

rugby ftw

Babek

Shit happens

We(Sweden) played a very important away game aginst Iceland and won 2-1 after a 35m freekick goal by Kim Källström.

We lost to Turkey (1-0) and to Malta (lmao 2-1)
    I say no chance for Hungary in the next 10 years

mason_cro

Hungary's kinda bad right now, hope things get better when we get the Euro 2012 together

actually it was the chinese who invented football
    Don't believe everything you see on Discovery
    And wasn't it the eskimos with the walrus head? XD

heh. im watching a REAL football game atm
    zzz another Yankee ignorant...FOOTBALL not SOCCER, everyone calls it football - fudebol, fussball, etc etc...adapt plys

1 win make you a good team?
    wow maybe i wouldnt spit on any portugease flag i see if it was like that. :mellow:

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Don't believe everything you see on Discovery
    And wasn't it the eskimos with the walrus head? XD
    no im pretty sure it was the chinese 2000 years ago.
    dnt think eskimos have even heard of football <_<

::XFactor::

England suck imo, gogogogo Scotland!! :wub:

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by ::XFactor::
    England suck imo, gogogogo Scotland!! *:wub:
    << actually made me laugh!

alot of goodluck to you sir!

Why thank you sur.

:lol:

Oh well another 2 years till scotlands TV's bombarded again with "COMON ENGLAND" and "Englands gona win!!" and no one in scotland gives one toss :lol: Hopefully this time its gona be Scotlands turn in what? 3-4 World Cups? :lol:

DiffusalBlade

only time i think scotland had a chance to do well is wen ally McCoist played. Squad too young tbh

England im sad to say have just lost there way, why on earth McClaren got the job still confuses me

Yea our goalkeeper is ment to be Scotlands #1 Keeper for the furture, He plays ok :/

But this year our players are getting stronger, But hopefully we can qualify for the World Cup. Atm we are top of our league in the Euro's. :wub:

I dont like Crouch as a player, He is very Clumsy as a player and he is like the "Best" english player. He takes the ball and it bouces ever-were, Then he shoots and its mainly a miss.

But the more you shoot the more chances you get, I think thats why people like him. But i think he is Clumsy :wub:

DiffusalBlade

i do not think crouch should even consider a career as a footballer. i wana know why he did in the 1st place, his a lanky streek of piss, cant shoot, cant head the ball, if he moves he falls over. WHY ON EARTH IS HE PLAYING FOR ENGLAND. ahhhh hes so shit its unreal. i blame liverpool, if they didnt buy him he would be stuck in the championship struggling there. i hope whoever we plays next breaks hes fuking legs.

rooney ftw

Mrjcolley101

Hmm lets see, reason for losing = putting manchester UTD players on the england team.

I SAY NO MORE.

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    Hmm lets see, reason for losing = putting manchester UTD players on the england team.

I SAY NO MORE.
    only rooney is the decent man utd player, Gary "The Donkey" Neville is a pile of shit and rio ferdinand wtf is with him, looks like hes always standing behind the goal, stupid fag. bah

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DiffusalBlade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley101

I SAY NO MORE.
    only rooney is the decent man utd player, Gary "The Donkey" Neville is a pile of shit and rio ferdinand wtf is with him, looks like hes always standing behind the goal, stupid fag. bah[/b]
    Rooney is good, when hes not shouting at the ref/players.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast