Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ENGLAND WHO?

This is a discussion on ENGLAND WHO? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; football who ? :lol:...
Page: 3

NooBZilla

football who ? :lol:

Helm

CELTIC FTW... and Croatia ofc :wub:

Phave

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    Hmm lets see, reason for losing = putting manchester UTD players on the england team.

I SAY NO MORE.
    Fuck you.

Phave

Croatia got a Brazilian to score the first - GG Croatia
    2nd was a freek goal.

Phave

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DiffusalBlade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley101
    Hmm lets see, reason for losing = putting manchester UTD players on the england team.

I SAY NO MORE.
    only rooney is the decent man utd player, Gary "The Donkey" Neville is a pile of shit and rio ferdinand wtf is with him, looks like hes always standing behind the goal, stupid fag. bah[/b]
    Please quit talking about football you have no idea.

Neville - Consist Performer
    Rio - Solid At Back
    Carrick - Good Passer and Tackler
    Rooney - Form is temorapary, class is permanent
    Paul Scholes - Better than fatpard (Come out from retirement pls)

Fringe Players
    Wes Brown - Strong Quick Defender
    Richardson - When given the ball will cause some problems.

Originally posted by Phave+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phave)</div>
    Originally posted by DiffusalBlade@

I SAY NO MORE.

only rooney is the decent man utd player, Gary "The Donkey" Neville is a pile of shit and rio ferdinand wtf is with him, looks like hes always standing behind the goal, stupid fag. bah

Rio - Solid At Back

Fringe Players
    Richardson - When given the ball will cause some problems.[/b]
    +1, dont post if you know nothing about english football. rooney is one of the worst performers england players. gary neville one of the best. England played SHITE against croatia and i really think when they go back to 4-4-2 things will be back to normal.

3 quarter finals in a row whilst playing shit is not a fluke.

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by Phave+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phave)
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiffusalBlade
    @

I SAY NO MORE.

only rooney is the decent man utd player, Gary "The Donkey" Neville is a pile of shit and rio ferdinand wtf is with him, looks like hes always standing behind the goal, stupid fag. bah

Rio - Solid At Back

Fringe Players
    Richardson - When given the ball will cause some problems.[/b]
    +1, dont post if you know nothing about english football. rooney is one of the worst performers england players. gary neville one of the best. England played SHITE against croatia and i really think when they go back to 4-4-2 things will be back to normal.

3 quarter finals in a row whilst playing shit is not a fluke.[/b][/quote]

for 1 i am english can u read? it says im from london. neville is a donkey all northern footballers are, look at all the man utd players, owen is a piece of shit, wes brown? LMFAO oh please if you think wes brown is a good player i do belive you know absolutly fuckall about the english game

Browzer

Belgium ftw :P we won against some Blablaistan land I can't remember but we won 3-0 so yay .

BattyBat

the reason england lost is becasue they didnt have owen hargreaves, end of.

Phave

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DiffusalBlade)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)
    Originally posted by Phave
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiffusalBlade
    @

I SAY NO MORE.

Rio - Solid At Back

Fringe Players
    Richardson - When given the ball will cause some problems.

3 quarter finals in a row whilst playing shit is not a fluke.[/b]
    for 1 i am english can u read? it says im from london. neville is a donkey all northern footballers are, look at all the man utd players, owen is a piece of shit, wes brown? LMFAO oh please if you think wes brown is a good player i do belive you know absolutly fuckall about the english game[/b][/quote]

Owen?? :wacko: please say were either me or 0000000 said something about him
    OK you think wes brown is shit, what about the other 5

Please just go eat some indian, your from London right.

Why dnt you think Wes Brown is quick and strong?

DiffusalBlade

yeah im from london, so why must i eat indian? you got us confused with birmingham, leeds bradford, up north? wes brown rofl he is just a piece of shit and looks like one aswell. and i didnt say you mentioned owen i was taking about useless players that play for northern clubs

mason_cro

The reason England lost is cuz they were bad. VERY bad.

Hm, very interesting. I wonder, where did all the black guys in your team come from? They were always English, just like Americans were always Americans? Give me a fucking break, half of your team is not originally English, so what. Everyone does it - just try remembering how many white folks u see in the French team

2nd was a freek goal.
    Nah, it's Gary Neville who's the freak - you NEVER make a backpass towards your goal, you pass the ball on either side of the goal, but he's obviously a moron, they teach you that on the first practice session ( if u play defence ofc )...
    Oh, and ofc Robinson...I can't remember one English goalie who had some skills, used to love watching David Motherfucking James, he's hilarious, and still had a place in the national squad - what a joke

Bottom line - you can't win with only one attempt at goal. That's reserved for Italy :P
    Also, you can't play 4-4-2 against every team...Tactics were never the better side of English football, unfortunately.

i think your post is a little bit racist. The black english players are ENGLISH and are no less english than me or any other englishman. The brazilian in croatia was born in brazil and lived there for a while. bit of a difference. As for france, well most of their team is not french, they are only colonial french. The only england player i can think of who isn't really english is Owen Hargreaves. It doesnt really matter though, i just want to clear that up.

I dont know why you are so excited about it, if england are so bad. The truth is everyone loves to beat england because they are one of the best teams in the world, and every team has bad matches. Its a league, not a tournament, so having a couple of poor matches is ok. I hope croatia qualify with england, because they are better than the others, but truthfully i would bet money on england finishing top of the group.

As for tactics, yes you can play 442 every match and win, it depends on the players not the formation. When Man U won the champions league in 1999 it was playing almost the same formation and lineup in every match, in leagues and cups. Motivation and strategy is more important than formations. Remember in world cup 1998 england played 3-5-2 and did quite well, but that was because we had good wing-backs at the time, but now i dont think that G Neville and ashley cole are good wing backs. The problem is the choice of players.

And your comment on english goalies... i hope you are joking cos that is so noobie... england have some of the best keepers in history and arguably THE best.

Gordon Banks, Peter Shilton, David Seaman and loads more. I cant think of many croatian keepers as good as them.

Phave

Originally posted by mason_cro
    The reason England lost is cuz they were bad. VERY bad. *

Hm, very interesting. I wonder, where did all the black guys in your team come from? They were always English, just like Americans were always Americans? Give me a fucking break, half of your team is not originally English, so what. Everyone does it - just try remembering how many white folks u see in the French team

2nd was a freek goal.
    Nah, it's Gary Neville who's the freak - you NEVER make a backpass towards your goal, you pass the ball on either side of the goal, but he's obviously a moron, they teach you that on the first practice session ( if u play defence ofc )...
    Oh, and ofc Robinson...I can't remember one English goalie who had some skills, used to love watching David Motherfucking James, he's hilarious, and still had a place in the national squad - what a joke

Bottom line - you can't win with only one attempt at goal. That's reserved for Italy :P
    Also, you can't play 4-4-2 against every team...Tactics were never the better side of English football, unfortunately.
    I agree with you second goal analysis i play in defence.

The first goal, the diffrence is Ashley Cole... Erm thats it. Was born in England lived in England all his life. Unlike Silva who was adopted cause he realised his great uncles wife nan's babystitter was Croatian

Kik0

Originally posted by 0000000
    i think your post is a little bit racist. The black english players are ENGLISH and are no less english than me or any other englishman. The brazilian in croatia was born in brazil and lived there for a while. bit of a difference. As for france, well most of their team is not french, they are only colonial french. The only england player i can think of who isn't really english is Owen Hargreaves. It doesnt really matter though, i just want to clear that up. *

I dont know why you are so excited about it, if england are so bad. The truth is everyone loves to beat england because they are one of the best teams in the world, and every team has bad matches. Its a league, not a tournament, so having a couple of poor matches is ok. I hope croatia qualify with england, because they are better than the others, but truthfully i would bet money on england finishing top of the group. *

As for tactics, yes you can play 442 every match and win, it depends on the players not the formation. When Man U won the champions league in 1999 it was playing almost the same formation and lineup in every match, in leagues and cups. Motivation and strategy is more important than formations. Remember in world cup 1998 england played 3-5-2 and did quite well, but that was because we had good wing-backs at the time, but now i dont think that G Neville and ashley cole are good wing backs. The problem is the choice of players.

And your comment on english goalies... i hope you are joking cos that is so noobie... england have some of the best keepers in history and arguably THE best. *

Gordon Banks, Peter Shilton, David Seaman and loads more. I cant think of many croatian keepers as good as them.
    Banks and Shilton I'll give you.... but Seaman made some high profile and very memorable fuckups, those aside he was a great goalie.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast