Ethics

This is a discussion on Ethics within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; my previous post seemed to fly over peoples head with the meaning i was tryign to get across, maybe ill ...
Page: 1

Banned

my previous post seemed to fly over peoples head with the meaning i was tryign to get across, maybe ill try again with more success

ive had this many of times ingame, your a babashopper noob zzzz, seen your post on ko4life noob buying items, then i spoke to one of these "people" and i asked them what would they do when they quit would they sell there items, and he said no ill give thm away , i replied with so youd give away $300 of items and he replied with "LOL my items are worth 1500+" , which got me thinking

within this game there are people who buy items to use in game- these are baba shoppers ( IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MAKING MONEY FOR A LIVING WITH THIS GAME)

then there are people who refuse to buy prem,or items, and Slander peopel that doo buy items.

so my point is

these people that refuse to buy prem or have bought 2 in there whole tiem of X years playing , slander people who buy items, would this Contridict there ethics of what they so strongly believe in. if they where to post on here leaving game selling items.

im all for people who buy prem/pus items within the game to at the end sell there items on and try recoup there payments of prem/Pus items.

i jsut want some views, and hopefully people dont let the POINT im trying too make go over there head.

apologies for it been a bit choppy

TunaFishyMe

there are no ethics in a game

cRuX

Winners Win.

Banned

there are no ethics in a game[/b]

well wouldnt they be contriditing them selfs in what they believe in?