Fantasy Football

This is a discussion on Fantasy Football within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Personally i hate it and dont even touch it but my freind peter has been trying to get ppl in ...
Page: 1

Personally i hate it and dont even touch it but my freind peter has been trying to get ppl in vent to play and he has only found like 4 or 5 and it made me think there should be a ko4life fantasy football league someone should host it and let all sign up should be fun anyways

who hereplays that shit ?

wtf is it?

wtf is it?[/b]
    i think its like this. u pick players from nfl and make "your" own team with those players. based on the stats that all the players u picked make this year whoever made the best team wins. i think each person gotta put money in to enter and whoever wins gets all the money.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Its to confusing to me, id rather sit at the home and watch the panthers go all the way and win the superbowl then keeping up with stats

Banned Senior Member

redbluegreen44

uhmm im pretty sure hes talking about AMERICAN Football not soccer

its not american footbal its just plain football fuck your stupid ass soccer we bought ur david beckam and all he does is sit his ass on the bench fuck him and ur gay sport if u wanna fuck with a real net play hockey

redbluegreen44

its not american footbal its just plain football fuck your stupid ass soccer we bought ur david beckam and all he does is sit his ass on the bench fuck him and ur gay sport if u wanna fuck with a real net play hockey[/b]
    lmao :lol: