Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

is Farhad trustable?

This is a discussion on is Farhad trustable? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by 0000000 isn't it funny how some people would rather defend people like Farhad and Jadereal instead of ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by 0000000
    isn't it funny how some people would rather defend people like Farhad and Jadereal instead of agreeing with eric and myself when we have the weight of evidence behind us. *

It just shows, many of players on this forum do not care about cheating.
    I love how you talk shit about people because you think your King shit. The truth is you played a video game too much and other people who play the game too much think your the King. I admit I played this game a lot but I don't get a chip on my shoulder over it. The truth is your an arogant little faggot who thinks of no one but yourself. You and eric do nothing but talk shit about people because you have some of the top characters in this game. You act like your a fu<king celebrity but the truth is your just an average Joe who gets his kicks off of cutting people up online because your real life is probably so sad you need the confidence boost on here. I got an idea why don't you try talking shit to people face to face I know I'd wait in line for that one. People aren't defending Farhad they just hate you so much that they can't bare the thought of agreeing with you. One things for sure you picked your characters name to fit you personality. Your really are a zero.

Grow up.

Get a life.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by HipHop+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HipHop)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    isn't it funny how some people would rather defend people like Farhad and Jadereal instead of agreeing with eric and myself when we have the weight of evidence behind us. *

It just shows, many of players on this forum do not care about cheating.
    I love how you talk shit about people because you think your King shit. The truth is you played a video game too much and other people who play the game too much think your the King. I admit I played this game a lot but I don't get a chip on my shoulder over it. The truth is your an arogant little faggot who thinks of no one but yourself. You and eric do nothing but talk shit about people because you have some of the top characters in this game. You act like your a fu<king celebrity but the truth is your just an average Joe who gets his kicks off of cutting people up online because your real life is probably so sad you need the confidence boost on here. I got an idea why don't you try talking shit to people face to face I know I'd wait in line for that one. People aren't defending Farhad they just hate you so much that they can't bare the thought of agreeing with you. One things for sure you picked your characters name to fit you personality. Your really are a zero.

Grow up.

Get a life.[/b]
    I find it funny that your talking about them being sad little kids addicted to a game when your getting angry of what people are doing ova the self same game lol :lol:

MeanTeddy

/owned

Mmmm not owned, I've lstened to the bitching for a year now its getting old.

the_man_slayer

lol its what makes this forum exciting :lol: funny shit sometimes :wub:

Naa dude its not funny they are just out right mean because they think there the greatest because they own in a computer game I just wanted to tell them what I thought of them. Nothing more. It was better then bitching behind their backs. I was up front and told them what I thought of them. End of story. They will more then likely come up with osme bullshit story about me or try and cut me up in some way but Oh well. I got to say my peace before I quit this game.

the_man_slayer

ermmmm good for you? :lol: lol

hip hop, I remember you on ventrilo. Sounded like a down syndromed little twat and you bought your items for USD.

Originally posted by HipHop
    Naa dude its not funny they are just out right mean because they think there the greatest because they own in a computer game I just wanted to tell them what I thought of them. Nothing more. It was better then bitching behind their backs. I was up front and told them what I thought of them. End of story. They will more then likely come up with osme bullshit story about me or try and cut me up in some way but Oh well. I got to say my peace before I quit this game.
    Hmm Told Ya Too predictable. They have no shit on me so have to make something up.

t3hhhh

I just wanna know fest0 is a gm but he isnt.... it dont make sense.

Fest0 says he aint GM anymore.

Zero says anything we do Fest0 will fix.

Also eric your a dumbass you support Zero over and over but when you first transfered orc he talked shit about you. Zero doesnt stfu EVER. Well once thanks to me.

Also someone PM itis on ranking and tell him to stop saying that Knight Online is made by NorthKorea, due to the fact citizens arent allowed to use the internet.

MeanTeddy

I guess once everyone accepts the fact that they are simply just jealous of f9 and zero, then all this nonesense would come to an end. Zero and F9, have the right in my opinion, to be all self-rightous about themselves. Not saying that they are, but even If in my opinion they were, more power to them. They have obviously stood out among most players in knight online in seneiority, gear, skill, and overall contribution to the ko gaming community. If most of you would just accept that deep down inside you wish you could be as good as zero, or be king like f9 was for a while, be in a top clan like hatred was, then noxious, etc, then, we would not be having such petty conversations.

Mario

Originally posted by Eric
    You asked for it kiddo.

u could delete forum adres at least....................

firstwarrior

Originally posted by Holy
    All ya mother fuckaz from PW say what the fuck u wan't. You know and I know that alot of ur members we're fuking shady as hell. And I'm not saying u guys are nonames. I'm saying some of ur clannies we're running with shards +8 ans shells when ppl like Cy and Chris we're still in +7 *<_<.

@ Jediay. LOOL me retard? Dude when u have the balls to fight 1v1 instead of running like a bitch everytime I see u then come talk!!
    somehow i feel like u just start playing the game , if u have been around ares for sometime u surely know something happened to pw , ppl who suspected to be cheating is banned from the clan even though he or she is a close friends. and about what u say
    ''shady'' before chris?? lmao look at our clan now ,all i see is decent level , i havnt see sudent poped out +8 shady in the clan .
    i personaly stay in pw for more than 2 years n i still have my shit stuff with me , compare to other clan who just created not even 1 year n get fully shells n +3 . the clan are mostly play by adults , not like stupid 9 years old kid nagging for +8's . so check your sources before blame some 1 .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456