Fashion

This is a discussion on Fashion within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Any of u guys visit any fashion forums? Fashion as in anything from normal streetwear to luxurious clothing. I visit ...
Page: 1

Default Fashion

Any of u guys visit any fashion forums? Fashion as in anything from normal streetwear to luxurious clothing.

I visit mainly 3 forums

Hypebeast.com
    Superfuture.com
    Styleforum.net

And also, is anyone a denim junkie? Ive recently joined the 'raw denim game' bought 2 pairs of raws so far :P

imperial dukes

naked & famous weirdguys

Last edited by akutee; 10-30-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Banned

any jeans are good for me, as long as they arent to baggy, or to ripped. i dont understand the fashion in ripped jeans on a guy, i think only girls should wear them.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's just me, so don't get too offended, but I hate talking about this... as guys talking about it, just seems so gay. I hate shopping, so I can't wait for like the 2-3 days in the year to finish when I spend the whole time shopping... that's pretty much it, I go out 2-3 times a year, shop a shitload and voila, im done for and didn't spend my time looking for greatness or something that will make me "stand out",... it's simply elegent stuff when going out, or sport stuff when going to play sports or just chilling with friends.
    What a coincidence, I'm going shopping 2morow .

hmm yeah, a lotta guys dont care jack shit about fashion =/ I guess in canada and USA its not that big of a deal compared to asia and europe!

I like darker jeans. Thats all thatt matters for my jeans :P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

every year i buy 5 black dickies 5 blue dickies 5 brown dickies 5 dickie shorts and a veriety or white blue and black shirts

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akutee View Post
    hmm yeah, a lotta guys dont care jack shit about fashion =/ I guess in canada and USA its not that big of a deal compared to asia and europe!
    I am European though, I don't care to the point where I'd have a whole selection of clothes full-filling my cabinet's, I care to the point only to impress, so for me dressing elegantly is the way to go, and well sometimes go with like the real Euro look with like jeans and tight t-shirt, not my favorite though as I'm only average build in the topper body, at least I think so or maybe it's just the fact that I'm comparing myself with guys from my gym,... but as I said, that careness for fashion only comes up only like 2-3 days a year, the only time I shop, and where I'd simply go all out, buy like, 3-4 shirts/t-shirts/1-2 jeans.

It's not regional thing I think.I am from Europe too. I, and many people I know, don't care about fashion either and live the "a-shoe-has-to-be-comfortable"-mindset.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

fashion is too much of a hassle honestly =/ trying to keep up with it would annoy me im sure so i just like to dress chill.

Fashion? You're a guy right? My fashion for the day is a sports t shirt and sweat pants. People care too much about how they look now a days.