Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Firefox 3!

This is a discussion on Firefox 3! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; but what if you wanna watch a movie on a plane, or roadtrip, or where there is no computers!! gonna ...
Page: 3

but what if you wanna watch a movie on a plane, or roadtrip, or where there is no computers!! gonna wait till you get home then ? XD[/b]
    last time i checkd ther was movies on planes, as for road trips, ill be with my freinds talkin and actin a fool

psp> ur box :P

DarK

not if ur takin a super ghetto/welfare plane, and i doubt you would be talking for 6+ hours straight to your budss, no matter how good of friends they are XD

psp is bigger than my "box" btw

not if ur takin a super ghetto/welfare plane, and i doubt you would be talking for 6+ hours straight to your budss, no matter how good of friends they are XD

psp is bigger than my "box" btw[/b]

your right, u win ßß

DarK

YESSS

FireGestures works woot! For all the Opera lovers out there, yes I know Opera did it first, no I don't care. Used both browsers, and almost anything special Opera can do, could be done with an add on or some tweaking in about:config with Firefox. The opposite, tho, isn't true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123