france

This is a discussion on france within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; as topic says, i will be in paris for 4 days starting next weekend for honeymoon. so i hope i ...
Page: 1

sexa

as topic says, i will be in paris for 4 days starting next weekend for honeymoon. so i hope i would get some help and info about it here.

first of all, worst thing is english is the only foreign language that i can speak.

i will only visit paris and just have 4 days so i imagine a trip to eiffel, disneyland. i donno anything else to visit, thats the reason im asking for some help

Le Louvre (even when ur not an art freak, a must!!! )
    Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elyssees (where Tour de France ends )
    De Basilique du Sacré-Cœur (some kind of church, really impressive)
    Notre Dame
    La Moulin Rouge

Gosh, there is so much to do. Been in Paris already for 2-3 times and personally I prefer Paris to London >.<

Would suggest you to google some and choose whatever you prefer

evilwevel

well, pray every night you&#39;ll encounter someone helpful, because my experience in france is that they only speak english as well as you speak french

i always liked the region north of paris (forgot the name) but it&#39;s quite famous for it&#39;s horses. it&#39;s a very green region that&#39;s really close to paris. if you&#39;ve got time i&#39;d say visit some old castles as well, they&#39;re quite impressive.

wawh

well, pray every night you&#39;ll encounter someone helpful, because my experience in france is that they only speak english as well as you speak french

i always liked the region north of paris (forgot the name) but it&#39;s quite famous for it&#39;s horses. it&#39;s a very green region that&#39;s really close to paris. if you&#39;ve got time i&#39;d say visit some old castles as well, they&#39;re quite impressive.[/b]
    Bretagne? not really a good place for a honeymoon, Paris is much better

as soenne said.. do those things, have done them all in 2 days time so 4 days + a lot of sex should be enough to have a great trip

Montmartre (place du tertre) a lot of typical street painters where you can get yourself a portret by the local painters. Even if you don&#39;t intend to buy one it&#39;s nice to see them. + basilique du sacré coeur at the highest point of montmartre.

Tour eiffel + a trip with "des bateaux mouches" by night. It&#39;s a trip on the river (the seine) with a boat and you see a lot + the eiffel tower is completely light up at night which makes it look like a discoball xD.

The louvre and Musée d&#39;orsay ( The building is amazing ) : It was an old railway station but now it&#39;s a museum with art from vangogh and other known artists.

You also have the rodin museum and gardens, don&#39;t like this that mucht tho.
    And many other stuff that I cannot think of atm :P

i went there on a school trip a few years ago

basically we visited

tour eiffel
    montmartre
    basilique du sacré coeur
    notre dame de paris
    le louvres
    jardin des tuileries
    arc de triomphe (tourist bus)
    obélisque
    champs élysées
    musée d&#39;orsay
    the trip on the bateau mouche like simontjeuh said
    la cité des sciences (awesome "museum" where you can see a bunch of scientific experiences, i loved it)
    la géode (inside the cité des sciences, awesome 3D cinema on a big ass screen more info at http://www.lageode.fr/UK/index.html)

i&#39;ll add more as I think of it