Freedom for the innocent bulgarian medics in Libya !

This is a discussion on Freedom for the innocent bulgarian medics in Libya ! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Probably most of u dont know what is happening with 5 bulgarian medics. At this time there is a campaign ...
Page: 1

WashingMachine

Probably most of u dont know what is happening with 5 bulgarian medics. At this time there is a campaign going and anyone who wish to sign the petition and help is welcome. This is what I am talking about:
    Five bulgarian medics have been accused of infecting 500 children with HIV in Libya.
    Their innocence has been proven by two french professors which are highly valued HIV experts. It lies on strict science facts and results of science experiments. However this people have spent five years in the Libyan prisons, have been beaten and maltreated. And now in 2004 they receive a death sentence.
    Don't allow this to happen. Don't allow five innocent people to die just for the bloodthirst of revenge.

Here u can sign the petition : http://protest.netlabs-bg.com/
    (this is the banner with the different languages)

Banned

ok....

MillionVoices

87k sigs nice.

Why can't people follow the rules? I'm sorry for whatever is happening but you'll just the same amount of attention in the Off Topic for as you would here.

WashingMachine

Excuse me for that