Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Friday the 13th

This is a discussion on Friday the 13th within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; he jailed the templar knights and tortured them to death, then took all of their money ^_^...
Page: 2

Flonne

he jailed the templar knights and tortured them to death, then took all of their money ^_^

ill just stay at home so nothing can happen to me

oh no

TunaFishyMe

that was on the 11th

that was on the 11th[/b]
    lols.. i mean because of.. ahh nvm -.-

bihmanijak

Friday 13. is real only if u believe in it....just ignore it and it ll be fine ^_^

Speed

ok all this happened to you on thursday 12 and yet your worried about friday 13 lol..... besides i never tought people actually believed in friday 13 lol O_o

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

same day as any other to me.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

funny if alot of players get hacked tomorrow

Banned

screw jason and screw friday 13th

p.s. and freddy

screw jason and screw friday 13th

p.s. and freddy[/b]
    TRhey exist i've seen them......

ISeeYouPee

wait tell me was your rabbit pooping like shit blood or like diariah blood? rofl

that is just a made up rumor wagimon. 13 was always considered a bad number...friday was always considered an unlucky day...so it kinda goes together. There are a lot of rumors how it started...that one you are refering to i believe is from da vinci code (which is pretty much made up) I believe the king arrested and kill the templars rather than taking their money. But im not too sure about that.[/b]
    Actually it's not a rumour...it's from my old history book. I would never refer to a movie, specially one wich is based totally loose "facts". I never even seen da Vinci Code as movie :P Too bad I have the book at my parents, but yep I know there is many theories about it, but I think this is most best one, just because Templars were powerfull all over world and they basicly ruled Europe behind curtains, it would suit them better than anything to spread rumour it's bad luck day if u catch templars.

Anyway Friday 13th doesn't mean Jack-shit to me, just a intresting day in history, wich doesn't even suit to our calendar. I go to work just like normal day and if I get shot at work today, it has nothing to do with Friday the 13th, it onlymeans I was careless idiot.....see you in 12h :lol:

5DollahSuckySucky

don't be a superstitious bastard

Psy

Reading this thread made me bring out an old book of mine called "Secret Societies" by Arkon Daraul. The 4th chapter explains their downfall in great detail. Here's an excerpt: "The accusation had it now that "At the time of their reception they were made to deny God, Christ, the Virgin, etc, and in particular to declare that Christ was not the true God, but a false prophet, who had been crucified for his own crimes and not for the redemption of the world. They spat and trampled upon the cross, especially on Good Friday. They worshipped a cat, which sometimes appeared in their chapters. Their priests, when celebrating Mass, did not pronounce the words of consecration. They believed that their Master could absolve them from their sins. They were told at their reception that they might abandon themselves to all kinds of licentiousness. They had idols in all their provinces, some with three faces, some with one. They worshopped these idols in their chapters, belived that they could save them, regarded them as the givers of wealth to the order and fertility to the earth: they touched them with cords which they afterwards tied around their own bodies. Those who at the time of their reception would not comply with these practices were put to death or imprisoned.

The reply of the Templars denied every charge and stated that they had been subjected to every kind of illegality since their arrest. Fifty-four of the knights who had volunteered to defend the Order were committed to the flames, having been declared relapsed heretics, before the trials had even started. [60 - 61] "

This is a direct quote that I copied from the book.

I just thought you should know a little more about them before arguing the legitimacy of that claim. The first paragraph was mostly accusations made against them, and all confessions were given via torture. It reminds me of what the rest of the world did to the Nazis after having caught them, they forced confessions out of them until they told them what they wanted to hear at the threat of losing loved ones. Not all WW2 accords are accurate as well, contrary to many nations' propaganda belief.

Banned

TRhey exist i've seen them...... [/b]
    only in your dreams <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast