Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

FUCK ALLAH AND MOHAMMED!dsvdsvdsvdsvsdvdsvds

This is a discussion on FUCK ALLAH AND MOHAMMED!dsvdsvdsvdsvsdvdsvds within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; PADDY IS SUCH A FUCKING FAT BITCH, PADDY U OBVIOUSLY FAILED AT UR LIFE 30 YEARS+ AND STILL LIVING WITH ...
Page: 4

PADDY IS SUCH A FUCKING FAT BITCH, PADDY U OBVIOUSLY FAILED AT UR LIFE 30 YEARS+ AND STILL LIVING WITH UR MOMMIE LIVING FROM THE TAXES OF HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND FEAD URSELF TO A FAD ELIPHANT ............... ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH!! SAME FOR U PATHOMLINK ->UR A SKINNY WEAK EMO GUY THAT STILL LIVES WITH HIS MOM ->LuTS UR A FAT PERUVIAN OR W/E U ARE ->USING U MOM HER MONEY TO GET UR LAZY ASS SEATED BLALBLALBLAH U ALL LOSERS IN LIFE , U GUYS .. OH CORRECTION LOSERS ARE NUTTING BETTER THEN ALCAIDA PEOPLE , U LOSERS DESERVE TO DIE U THINK UR BETTER HTEN EVERYONE ELSE JUST CAUSE U USE UR MOM AND CITY TAXES THERE MONEY FOR UR OWNS PLEASURE??? TAKE THIS FROM ME ->GO HANG URSELF ,SO WE DON'T NEED TO DO IT FOR U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    you failed to speak the English language, please try again.

ahhhhh runz he is try to eatz me!!!!!!!

ahhhhh runz he is try to eatz me!!!!!!![/b]
    oh noez so cute <3

Banned

that elephant wont eat anyone its to cute for that

abelgay

Funny how he is not brave enough to flame Devile :P[/b]
    Hah lol wanne know why? never seen a pic of him !? thats maby whY? tought devile wont look much different from the 2 others 1 option fucking fat bitch like paddy that lives from city taxes and gets feaded by his mommie in his chair. second option skinny geek that eats 1 male a day ( 1 glass of cola to stay awake and some chips) also lives from city taxes and has never kissed a girl -> forogt to mention that wiht the fat bitch aswell oh yeA SCAMMY DID U THINK I FORGOT U ????!! Okey here i go cammy u fatfinger , ur such a fatto ginger man i wish i had a screenshot of u in my pc so i could show the rest :P fatty scottish guy , with orrange hear and orange summor sprewts ,left school at 16 years and went working in oil factory , earns around 30 $ a week payed several times for heavenfire> did got his char banned -> loved it .If i did forgot someone -> mention it to me -> Im in the flaming mude :lol:

abelgay

hmm tasty that eliphant will really love that egg :blink: i think u almost fall into ur screen cause the egg look ssooooo tasty aint u? :lol: hmm fattie fattie ahahah :P

Nud3

lol you guys are crazy

Hah lol wanne know why? never seen a pic of him !? thats maby whY? tought devile wont look much different from the 2 others 1 option fucking fat bitch like paddy that lives from city taxes and gets feaded by his mommie in his chair. second option skinny geek that eats 1 male a day ( 1 glass of cola to stay awake and some chips) also lives from city taxes and has never kissed a girl -> forogt to mention that wiht the fat bitch aswell oh yeA SCAMMY DID U THINK I FORGOT U ????!! Okey here i go cammy u fatfinger , ur such a fatto ginger man i wish i had a screenshot of u in my pc so i could show the rest :P fatty scottish guy , with orrange hear and orange summor sprewts ,left school at 16 years and went working in oil factory , earns around 30 $ a week payed several times for heavenfire> did got his char banned -> loved it .If i did forgot someone -> mention it to me -> Im in the flaming mude :lol:[/b]
    :lol: Quality reading, keep going.

who feedsed the eliphent the ballses?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234