Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FUCK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY

This is a discussion on FUCK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; microsoft microphone is simply to easy to broke everybody who play online a lot know we all buy like 2-3 ...
Page: 2

side2side125

microsoft microphone is simply to easy to broke everybody who play online a lot know we all buy like 2-3 mic min if you play since it exist

Your an idiot if you even use a headset if your not in a party with someone unless you have turtle beaches.[/b]
    You mean you're?

Banned

You mean you're?[/b]
    Really? YOUR gonna correct my grammar? YOUR a genius brah, don't be mad because you dont have anyone to talk to on xbox live and you talk to the dumbass kids ingame YOUR sad

J

Really? YOUR gonna correct my grammar? YOUR a genius brah, don't be mad because you dont have anyone to talk to on xbox live and you talk to the dumbass kids ingame YOUR sad[/b]

You called him an idiot with a grammatical error in your sentence. It's ironic.

And you need to pull that stick out of your ass. You've been a douche in most of your posts and it's getting irritating. Either pull the stick or get off these forums.

Since we're on the subject, can anyone recommend a decent wireless headset for PC? Tired of rolling over wires on wired sets >.>[/b]
    in my experience they're not worth it, better to just put up with the wire
    atm a computer store near where i work buys from a 'generic-brand' company, they make all kinds of computer equiptment for rediculously cheap (hdmi cable for 15$ )
    anyway, they sell really nice headphones with a mic for 8$, so far out of all the logitech and sony headphones i've owned, these have lasted longer, and didn't hurt my ears after hours of gaming. also i dont know about anyone else but my headphones dont always last for a very long time, the earpadding could fall off, mic could stop working, etc etc imo better to just get a cheap one

edit: looked on newegg, these were the only ones they have
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....351&name=RF

edit: sry for hijacking

Banned

I thought Ali was talking about the 360 wireless headset, not regular pc mics or something lol. The 360 wireless headset is way better then the wired headset. The cheap 15$ wired mics suck. There voice quality sucks and they break easy. I use both wireless/better quality wired mic when ever i am playing.

Banned Senior Member

Turtle Beach headset owns ( PC version, dont have/use 360 version )

Banned

You called him an idiot with a grammatical error in your sentence. It's ironic.

And you need to pull that stick out of your ass. You've been a douche in most of your posts and it's getting irritating. Either pull the stick or get off these forums.[/b]
    I wasn't talking to him in particular, I was talking as a whole. Read the sentence again, maybe you'll understand. I could really give fuck all if you think I'm a douche in my posts and I supposed to impress you? I hardly visit these forums as it is maybe you'll get your wish eventually.

I thought Ali was talking about the 360 wireless headset, not regular pc mics or something lol. The 360 wireless headset is way better then the wired headset. The cheap 15$ wired mics suck. There voice quality sucks and they break easy. I use both wireless/better quality wired mic when ever i am playing.[/b]
    Yup, it seems the wireless headset seems to be better. At least sound quality. But my ears are like (_________________)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12