Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fun on runescape

This is a discussion on fun on runescape within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; got msn?, i dont care if ur a guy, u turned me on h34r: j/k [/b] [email protected] , thats his ...
Page: 2

silverbuffer18

got msn?, i dont care if ur a guy, u turned me on h34r:
    j/k [/b]
    [email protected] , thats his msn:P gl

Cocaine

Kinda gay man...

dropped probly over 500 mill on runescape at zybez partys n bull shit like that when my dupes got transfered to rs2 cuz i was inactive i was soo pissed i probly dropped a good 2 or 3 sets shits worth a ton now only got a set left and couple 1000's m

fonzy

rs suc ks

Banned

You guys do not know how to cyber =S

Ask Caro, shes pro @ cybering.

fonzy

lol

dropped probly over 500 mill on runescape at zybez partys n bull shit like that when my dupes got transfered to rs2 cuz i was inactive i was soo pissed i probly dropped a good 2 or 3 sets shits worth a ton now only got a set left and couple 1000's m[/b]
    which are impossible to sell now becauseyou can't trade with a difference in price, so you can't just give someone something anymore... :-/
    Duelling ruined, Wildy ruined, RS is a goner.

Glad I quit a few years ago, too bad I ended up here. :P

did they really do that in rs ? if so wow cuz my 124 is naked all my shit is on a mule wow i haven't played since they closed rsc f2p

Rathian

why you guys think im the kills guy me and haru logged in and said racial/negative/perverted things and decided to act like girls to ppl who spam need gf press 111 and we 111 and laughed

sons of bitches i can't even count the usd lost i really could care less cuz if u think scamming usd is big in ko u haven't seen shit when it comes to runescape watever game is stupid neways not like i play it same shit happen to me when rsc changed to rs2 and banks auto transfered after awhile if u didn't transfer manually lost soooo much on rsc and got a buncha garbage shit on rs2 jesus i hate jagex more then k2 i think except half jagex staff are friends

Boyce

atleast jagex really do try to fix the problem of real world trading , but yeah the games dead.

they were doing a fine job before i can't even think about the endless accounts that i had banned selling mass gb wholesale we had multiple lvl 100 + chars banned for gb sales etcetc they kept tabs on known offenders monitored multiple different transactions of trades but since jagex makes very lil profit compared to other mmos they did wat they its an obvious move to save money and steer the game closer and closer to a browser based version of wow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12