Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Funny youtube HATE Comments.

This is a discussion on Funny youtube HATE Comments. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Only idiots have pointless argument and even worse starts one.[/b] I guess you are an idiot. (According to you). I ...
Page: 2

Banned

Only idiots have pointless argument and even worse starts one.[/b]
    I guess you are an idiot. (According to you). I personally think you are a genius, but your opinion means more to me than anyone in the world.

Irony + Sarcasm, respectively.

i wonder if u pay for attention

Banned

I was just saying what I believe. I believe only an idiot would starts and have pointless arguments. That is not an argument. I never commented on you, your joke or quoted your words.

Have a nice day.

sexy Owa

what is your reason for even posting this thats what i want to know

Banned

I was just saying what I believe. I believe only an idiot would starts and have pointless arguments. That is not an argument. I never commented on you, your joke or quoted your words.

Have a nice day.[/b]

You argued that "you were just saying what you believed" when I illustrated that you were contradicting your own statement. Hence, you just had a pointless argument. Would you like to me to explain to you the definition of an argument?

Sexy_owa, the point of this thread is on the thread title. Why does anyone post on a forum? Why are you posting? Why did you just post what you just posted? Why does Bush hate black people? Jadakiss - Why?

Alligator, apparently I don't, since you just gave me attention for free.

Silly Kids.

sexy Owa

You argued that "you were just saying what you believed" when I illustrated that you were contradicting your own statement. Hence, you just had a pointless argument. Would you like to me to explain to you the definition of an argument?

Sexy_owa, the point of this thread is on the thread title. Why does anyone post on a forum? Why are you posting? Why did you just post what you just posted? Why does Bush hate black people? Jadakiss - Why?

Alligator, apparently it does not, since you just gave me attention for free.

Silly Kids.[/b]
    you post with the intent to flame >.< you post this topic for attention and in turn to talk shit over a computer -.- you know that people will reply as i am my question to you is why post for attention?

Banned

you post with the intent to flame >.< you post this topic for attention and in turn to talk shit over a computer -.- you know that people will reply as i am my question to you is why post for attention?[/b]
    The purpose of a thread is so that people discuss. When you start a thread, you are asking people to come and join the discussion. When you post something, you want people to read your post. Hence, anyone who creates a thread and/or makes a post is seeking attention. Therefore, your question is idiotic.

So let me flip the same question over and ask you. Why are you seeking attention?

Why post for attention? As explained, because that is the purpose of a post on a forum.

My turn:
    What is your age?
    Are you gay?
    Do you like monkeys or elephants?

The only person to flame here was you.

Opakigad

U must be really bored :mellow:

Banned

I guess you are an idiot. (According to you). I personally think you are a genius, but your opinion means more to me than anyone in the world.

Irony + Sarcasm, respectively.[/b]
    My lastest reply was aim at this statement and it still isnt an argument. Let me state my belief for you for the last time, I believe only an idiot will starts and have pointless arguments.

sexy Owa

The purpose of a thread is so that people discuss. When you start a thread, you are asking people to come and join the discussion. When you post something, you want people to read your post. Hence, anyone who creates a thread and/or makes a post is seeking attention. Therefore, your question is idiotic.

So let me flip the same question over and ask you. Why are you seeking attention?

Why post for attention? As explained, because that is the purpose of a post on a forum.

My turn:
    What is your age?
    Are you gay?
    Do you like monkeys or elephants?

The only person to flame here was you.[/b]
    that was a flame? :unsure: . your right i was posting here for attention i thrive off people reading the off topic posts i make on other people&#39;s topics. im 20, im not gay, i like monkeys.

Banned

My lastest reply was aim at this statement and it still isnt an argument. Let me state my belief for you for the last time, I believe only an idiot will starts and have pointless arguments.[/b]
    An "aim at a statement" is considered an argument. You are arguing that your post wasn&#39;t an argument. Once again, you participated in a meaningless argument. Would you like to bend over yourself?

And let me repeat my self, by your own statement, you called yourself an idiot because you just started and participated in a meaningless argument.

Congratulations, I am going to ignore you now because I no longer want to participate in an argument that you started.

Banned

that was a flame? :unsure: . your right i was posting here for attention i thrive off people reading the off topic posts i make on other people&#39;s topics. im 20, im not gay, i like monkeys.[/b]
    LIKE OH MY GOD, You actually answered that, you must be looking for attention, LIKE OH MY GOD.

No it wasn&#39;t supposed to be a flame. I don&#39;t flame.

J

So..who actually likes this guy?

Banned

It is still not an argument. I&#39;m more of repeating myself to a kid who can&#39;t read. Maybe I should bold it this time. I believe only an idiot will start and have pointless arguments. Did that help?

Notice I have not commented on you, your joke nor your words about Kanye West.

kennyburger

It is still not an argument. I&#39;m more of repeating myself to a kid who can&#39;t read. Maybe I should bold it this time. I believe only an idiot will start and have pointless arguments. Did that help?

Notice I have not commented on you, your joke nor your words about Kanye West.[/b]
    not true, i&#39;m not an idiot and i did post some brainless stuff on youtube videos to get people to flame me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast