Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Game site/ Play while KO is down

This is a discussion on Game site/ Play while KO is down within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; this is really nice man. I love this old game Metal Slug...
Page: 2

najtonlajn

this is really nice man. I love this old game Metal Slug

The king. Senior Member

nice job kennie.

Royalassassin

Or you can join me playing CS 1.6

D0ntLikeAFreak

lol

I really had to come back and say TY to KO4life because ranking deleted my topic within a minute and gave me a warning.

The site credit would go to my brother, however Im majoring into marketing therefore my job is to reach the viewers. I told my brother if he would give me a site of my own, I will indeed do better than him. My first week I focus on Knight Online players because I know they are my potential viewers, espcially only tuesday. Yesterday I received 163 hits from KO4Life people (Google Analytics). I'm hoping you guys would come back every tuesday.

Yes it is like addictinggames.com, there are thousands if not millions of game sites with the same contents and games. Why? Because they all get the games from similar sources since the internet isnt yet regulated internationally.

Of course members have more benefits, just like KO4Life for an example. You need to sign in to see the Hall of Shame or Market section. However there are many games you can play as a guest. This site is as legitimate as KO4Life.

P.S. my sister made the banner which will soon be change. I know it look really really GAY right now.

TY for your support and have a nice day.[/b]
    It's illegal, remove ur link ( i sound like a real party pooper, but.. its in the rules :P

It's illegal, remove ur link ( i sound like a real party pooper, but.. its in the rules :P[/b]
    He doesnt care.... Festo should answer his pms. My question is, freestyler posted a site he likes on this topic and it is still up? ~bumpy for my sexy~

- best I know[/b]
    im already addicted h34r:

btw...shurt moved the site

Banned

almost got 300hits from KO4Life.

Bookmark, search it on Google and remember the name! Cant remember? Here it is again!

Festo ignoring my PMs btw, just like when he ignored us as phosphorus =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12